Returns: Not accepted

s.gif

Buy It Now

$750.00
Time left:Time left:

Attachments

• clock.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 307
Where are the usual guys that chime in defending the fact that they are able to price their parts at whatever they want? Sure they are legally able to do so, but eventually it'll run 99% of us out of the hobby or straight into a Ford or Chevy.

The Car Hobby has been dead for a while, it is now the car business! I am guilty as i have made money on cars, It seems that it has gotten out of hand, everything seems overpriced now. Last weekend was the last time I will ever go to a mopar meet. My friend touched a car and the owner and his wife went on for 10 mins on how he was going to beat the crap out of us for touching his $250K car. I love cars but do not like the attitudes and the over invested egos that come with them. Thank goodness for the internet i can choose to ignore flakes.
End rant.

I think a couple of those are members here. I cant afford to pay top dollar. A dead giveaway is when someone posts they need a part. Then the seller posts pm me.Its because they are ashamed to show what they are asking in public.Been waiting to say this for a long time. If you have a good price on something no need to pm it secretly. If the person asking passes someone else may take it off your hands.jmho

I'm not condoning the inflated prices posted here. As a hobby guy I understand. However there are others who view it as a business. If that's what they want, that's what they want. Let them sit on there parts.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!qEF!Gm9d3LHBQMuRMvW7Q~~60_1.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 280
-
Back