Green darts

-

Mopar Tim

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, am i seeing on this forum, lots of green darts? When I decided to paint my 66 Sublime, it was, I thought, more or less unique. Now all I see is green! comments?:burnout:MT

I thought about painting mine black... but I like that sublime stands out at a car show.

Is it just me, am i seeing on this forum, lots of green darts? When I decided to paint my 66 Sublime, it was, I thought, more or less unique. Now all I see is green! comments?:burnout:MT

Its you...partially, there are a lot of green darts out there, but what you're experiencing is an actual mind trick being played on you by your mind: It's called Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon...aka frequency illusion.

Its you...partially, there are a lot of green darts out there, but what you're experiencing is an actual mind trick being played on you by your mind: It's called Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon...aka frequency illusion.

Whoa...

I don't mind the color...lol

Blew that guys doors off by the way ;) Nothing like putting a few car lengths on a Big block, back halved car, with a gutted interior...as i sit here with my little 10.5 tires, SB, back seat, and leaf springs :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-27-08-10-48.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 212
Here's another....

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 247
  • 001.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 224
The worst thing driving about a Wrangler is all that gay waving you're expected to return.

Oh, and my Dart is Green too. I think Ma Mopar made a deal on Army surplus paint.

My 69 Dart is green also but I don't see very many mopars in this shade of green. Everywhere I go I get nothing but compiments. Hoping to take it to Goodguys here in Scottsdale az. this weekend and that will tell me all I need to know.

-
Back