Greenbay Dallas game

-
doesn't look good for the pack being rogers has no mobility with that leg messed up..

agree w/ the call on bryant. dig this: wife is from texas and has a ' BIG " mouth and was raised being a cowboy fan. I have always been a steeler,denver, packer, and new england fan even when I was a little boy. usually ended up cheering for anybody playing the boys, well almost! guess because the wealthy people in this state are too chinchy or not rich enough to own a football team. next yrs OU texas game will be interesting, texas got a good man down there.

not sure he choked this time. i think he is just done. he hasn't been right for the last half of the season.

his opussy *** recievers didn't do him many favors either and that defense didn't look to be able to stop anything from what i saw..

i never liked john fox as a coach either.. never understood why elway hired him in the first place.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hoping Green Bay beats the "seachickens" Patriots/Green Bay superbowl would be perfect!!!

doesn't look good for the pack being rogers has no mobility with that leg messed up..

I would like to see the Pack go to super bowl. But I do not think our team is as good as Seattle. But any thing can happen on any given day.:happy1:

not sure he choked this time. i think he is just done. he hasn't been right for the last half of the season.

his opussy *** recievers didn't do him many favors either and that defense didn't look to be able to stop anything from what i saw..

i never liked john fox as a coach either.. never understood why elway hired him in the first place.

Manning has a really bad quad injury that has been covered up for a while. Much like Rodgers bad calf the last 5 weeks.

Dez has all the talent anyone would want and is dumb as a box of rocks with a low football IQ. 4th down, the priority is to make and secure the catch, not score a TD. Doesn't know the going to the ground rule, REALLY? He had every opportunity to catch the ball and secure it with both hands going to the ground when tripped and he says he tried to score (using momo to get there). DUMB DUMB DUMB!

Dez is the same type of player that will intercept a 40yd pass on 4th down deep in your own end. Knock the pass down and get 40 yds of field position, nope intercept it (essentially same as a punt)... another low football IQ play.

I would like to see the Pack go to super bowl. But I do not think our team is as good as Seattle. But any thing can happen on any given day.:happy1:

its a shame rogers is limited like he is. that injury takes a big part of his game away. would have liked to see the two teams play with him healthy. seattle doesn't put a lot of points up so there is a chance it will be a good game..

Manning has a really bad quad injury that has been covered up for a while. Much like Rodgers bad calf the last 5 weeks.

yea heard today that he has a tear. up till now they didn't let on how bad it was.

I really don't care who wins the Super Bowl.... As long as it's not Seattle, New England or Indy!!

-
Back