Greenwich Village NYC GTS Dart

-

Cliffjumper

Reaction score
So I was bar hopping last Thursday with a few friends from SantaBarb California in NYC. Was walking down the sidewalk half drunk when i heard a V8 fire up briefly. To my supprise there was a black or dark green 2nd gen Dodge Dart, a GTS badge on the fender on the other side of the street. What I found so friggin funny was there was a Penguin fixated to the center of the hood about 2 1/2 ft. tall. WTF? Only in the Village you find something like this. Never talked to the owner but I am curious if he or she is on this site. And the question I have for this person is.. Why is there a 2 1/2 ft. tall penguin in the center of your hood. Reminded me of some of the funny stuff people fixate to theyre car at a demolition derby.

Why is there a 2 1/2 ft. tall penguin in the center of your hood. Reminded me of some of the funny stuff people fixate to theyre car at a demolition derby.

First Question: You ever drive in Manhattan? This is the stepping stone to demo derby's.

Second Question: If it wasn't a LIVE Penguin, that's nothing for the Village. Once saw a guy walking down a side street wearing a tuxedo and top hat carrying flowers at 3 am.

Wearing sneakers......

Are you absolutely sure you saw it? Sometimes the mind can play tricks while under the influence. Once I could have sworn there were big green lizards crawling all over the walls and ceiling. :happy10:

That Penguin may have been a short man dressed in drag and going to a bar to watch the Stanley Cup game... or after game gang bang.

.....................Welcome to N.Y. Cliff, welcome to N.Y. .......................

We have a guy that has a penguin for his avatar here.My favorite place to stay in NYC Greenich village. Thanks Kevin.

Are you absolutely sure you saw it? Sometimes the mind can play tricks while under the influence. Once I could have sworn there were big green lizards crawling all over the walls and ceiling. :happy10:

Ive seen a few things my self. A large lizard and a dead raccoon in the middle of the street that turned out to be a large rock. Lucky the oil pan survived.

This was my Wife in Times Square last night.
All of a sudden Elmo appeared, grabbed my Wife, and asker her if she wanted a deck of ******.... :-D
TimesSquare007-vi.jpg

Ah yes.... Manhattan. What a strange and wonderful place it is!
TimesSquare005-vi.jpg

TimesSquare002-vi.jpg

TimesSquare001-vi.jpg

LOL Yeah this car was Gonzo'd out man. Not me.. I was drinkin cheap, PBR's all night for a $1.50 ea.

-
Back