Greetings from England

-

Paul340

Reaction score
Hi , I have been a lurker here on A bodies only for quite a while so I thought I best register. I am in Lincolnshire England and own a 69 340 Dart Swinger . It is a genuine P code car with a 4 speed.It has a 70 340 motor with original exhaust manifolds. Was a Y2 car originally but is now a non gen yellow. Built in LA and imported into UK in 2006. 8 3/4 rear with 3.23 suregrip. It has run 14.5 @97mph on street tires and full exhaust.
Heres a few photos of the car. I took my son to his "prom" night when he left junior school with his mates It stood out amongst the streched limos that night.
Regards Paul.
ps Petrol is now about $9 a gallon so not a daily driver. About $110 to fill the Dart last time.

S6300808.jpg

S6300810.jpg

S6300765.jpg

S6300763.jpg

Welcome to FABO! Man 9.00 a gallon Yikes! Im going to stop complaining. Nice car!

Welcome, and I hope that's a converted to US dollar figure amount, and not Pounds, still a wee bit spendy for a fill up.

Giles

Welcome aboard!!!!
You all use the "Pound" right?
About twice the worth as the American dollor right?
I just paid $3.15 for regular 87. X's 2 is $6.30 a gallon.

OK, were ahead of the game a tad.

Hi, Thanks for the welcome everyone. I pay £1.30p for a litre of 97 octane unleaded which makes it nearly £6 a gallon. About $1.50 per £ = around $9 per gallon but its worth it . I agrree with Badart you can't beat a 4 speed especially of the line. Regards Paul

-
Back