Greetings from Iraq

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Hey everybody been a while since I was on last. Just got to Iraq this week and thought I would say hey.

Keep your head down and come home to us in one piece!

Thanks for your service dusted72! We'll hold the fort down for you. :-D

Hey dusted -
First of all, thank you for your service! All you do to guarantee our way of life and our freedoms is appreciated. Please extend our thanks to all of your buddies as well.
More importantly, keep your head - and all other parts of your anatomy - down.
Stay safe and hurry home.

Hey! Good to see you back on FABO! Thank you for going to Iraq for us.

Right back at you, from the wild west of Al Anbar province.... PM me when you get a chance, I will be heading home to N.C. soon after a year boots on ground (praise the lord and pass the Budweiser!):) but let me know if you need anything before I head out
Rocky

Thank you for your service. Even though I'm a Canuck, I appreciate your service for the freedoms I enjoy in our great land. Stay safe, and keep in touch.

Grant

Thanks for the well wishes everybody. I'm glad to be back on too. However I don't see an A-body anywhere near my future I am still come around. When I return I found a 98 Ram SST for really cheap that I plan to buy so will fulfill my project and truck need all at the same time. Will keep in touch as much as possible and will give input if I got any.

Good to hear from you. I was wondering how you were doing. Still working on the restoraton of the 8 3/4 rear you sold me.

Good to hear from you Dusted72! I was thinking about you not too long ago and hoping all was well.

How's the pooches doing?

Hey dusted -
First of all, thank you for your service! All you do to guarantee our way of life and our freedoms is appreciated. Please extend our thanks to all of your buddies as well.
More importantly, keep your head - and all other parts of your anatomy - down.
Stay safe and hurry home.
I think this sums it up!!!
Lookink forward to your updates!

Stay safe. Have you gotten to blow anything to pieces yet?? Thank you for serving our great Country.....

first off....THANKYOU for serving our country, and defending our freedom! Hats off to you! Please stay safe. Were all praying for you and everybody over there. Thanks again

hey Dusted72 and Rocky65, keep your heads on a swivel, get it done and get back home and thank you for your service.

"MAY God have mercy upon our enemy's, they will need it"
" The enemies DUTY is to die for their cause, OUR JOB is to see that the enemy does their DUTY!"

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE ....NOW GO KICK SOME SERIOUS ***!!

ooh Rah!!

dusted72 and rocky65 thank you both and the guys and gals you serve with for your service to keep us free, please stay safe and get home soon.

Great to hear from you dusted72 and thank you for serving our country. I'll never forget the pic you posted of you and the Pres :thumblef:

Take care and stop in again when you have time. Give all of the soldiers a big thank you and hug from me......:goodman:

Hey Corey!All the way over in Iraq now eh?Your expertice will be welcome there:cherry:.Be safe.:thumblef:

-
Back