Greetings from Los Angeles

-

oddio

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am new hear to the group, but i have been into Mopars and even more importantly A-Bodies for some time now.

I am currently working on a 1970 Plymouth Duster. If interested you can check out some of the work here:

http://web.mac.com/oddio/oddio/Duster.html

I also own a '73 Challenger Rallye and daily drive a 2004 SRT-4.

Looking forward to conversing with any and everyone.

wow. you do great work. Very nice sheetmetal fabrication.

oddio, were you out at Spring Fling last weekend? Did you show a car?

welcome. just like autox asked, were you at spring fling in woodley park?

Welcome to FABO, love what you are doing to that Duster... you are also stiffening the chassis at front... what exactly are your plans for it, if I may ask?

Welcome.

Nice fab wok.

I'm jealous.... I want a TIG... =P~

Hey Oddio,

I don't know what's better - your fab skills or your standup routine. That is you, correct? If so, how do we get ahold of your CD?

BTW: Keep updating your site with progress pics.

Hey guys, Nice to hear from everybody. The fab work is my dad's. He is amazing. He has been building and welding for years. I think of things, he figures out how to make them work. The guy is incredible.

We are building the car to drive. On the street and at track days, both drag and some road course stuff. All just for fun, no competition.

I love the look of the old stuff, but after driving a '73 Dart daily for many years you realize their limitations. I won't the great old styling with more modern performance.

I was at the Spring Fling (i never miss it) but I was not showing anything. I was looking around for some FM3 pink cars, to talk to people about their paint, but there was none to be found. I plan to go Moulin Rouge with Duster.

I live in Culver City, but I work in North Hollywood, so I am at Bob's on a friday night quite often.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Looking forward to talking to more of you in the future.

Stand up routine? I don't think that's me.

I have produced some stand up comedy, but i am not a performer.

If you like comedy, check my latest production:

http://www.ornyadams.com/store/index.php

Ok, I was thinking that you may have been involved with it behind the scenes. I just wanted to make sure. It's still some pretty funny stuff. I came across it form your first post.

I was at the Spring Fling (i never miss it) but I was not showing anything. I was looking around for some FM3 pink cars, to talk to people about their paint, but there was none to be found. I plan to go Moulin Rouge with Duster.

I live in Culver City, but I work in North Hollywood, so I am at Bob's on a friday night quite often.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Looking forward to talking to more of you in the future.

There was a pink Challenger there on Sunday. I doubt it was the factory shade.

Ah, I was there Saturday. I ran down to the Long Beach show on sunday.

But I am planning to head to the Carlisle Chyrsler Nationals.

They are having a special FM3 showcase. I am hoping to get some good info out there.

NIce car, sweet work and a funny guy to boot. I think you'll fit right in just swell. Oh, did I just type that?

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!

Thanks man.

How are things back on LI? I grew up in Port Jeff. I will be heading back this summer for 20 year High School reunion.

Any racing out on the Island anymore? I assume Riverhead is still up and running.

-
Back