Greetings from Louisiana

-

frank.puglia

Frank Demon
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I wish I would have found this site about 4 years ago. I must have been under a rock. My first car at the age of 16 was a B5 Blue 1972 Demon 340. Four years ago I was about to turn 50, I decided it was time to have another B5 Blue Demon 340. Anyway, I found one and have just about got the restoration finished [appx 95%]. I work with computers everyday but I am still kind of a retard on this site. I will post some pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it. I have been reading the "todays posts" for the last few days and I am really impressed. I can see that there are alot of great freindships out there...and alot of great Mopar lovers. Thanks for listening. Frank

LaPlace eh??? Wow, what a small world. Used to live in Luling until Hurricane Katrina had other ideas for me.

I'm glad you found us too Frank! There's a few threads in the Website Help forum to assist in the pic-posting effort (it's really easy once you get the hang of it) and the rest of us are here to help you out with finishing that Demon. Make yourself at home and enjoy the best Mopar site on the internet. :-D

Welcome to FABO! You're gonna have fun here.
Outstanding food in Louisiana! Did my basic and AIT at Fort Polk up the "mountains of Louisiana" as the Drill Sargeants called it.
Post pics of your Demon 'cause we all love pics!!!

Thanks - i did notice you guys and saw that you were from Luling! I also went ot your site. GREAT stuff!! I am sure we will do some biz. I am still learning how to navigate this site. Thanks to all!! Frank

Funny stuff....yes, the food is really GOOD here. When I had my first Demon at age 16 I wieghed about 140 lbs. Now at 53, tippin the scales at 200....oh well, I am still having fun so who gives sh!#......best, FP

Thanks - i did notice you guys and saw that you were from Luling! I also went ot your site. GREAT stuff!! I am sure we will do some biz. I am still learning how to navigate this site. Thanks to all!! Frank

Thank you for the kind words Frank! I love what I do around here. :-D Still trying to figure out where all those guys are who work here though. LMAO

Welcome , funny how us 50 year olds that had 340 darts at 16 are now buying them again . Just bought mine for me and my son .
This site sure is great , probably would have built up my parts car if I had found the site 4 years ago .

Can't wait to see some pictures .

Hey - yes....Mopars at the Battleship if you are near Mobile? I have never been but I am sure it is a great event.
Thanks for the welcome note! Frank

Man I am just a retard on this site. Cant figure out how to insert the pictures in the thread. I was able to post one or two in a gallery but that took me forever. Anyway, thanks for the welcome note!

-
Back