ground wire

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
While preparing to pull the 273, I found a ground wire just laying at the back of the engine. This is a heavy duty wire,. Could have been left off when the transmission was rebuilt. Question, where does it go. Does it ground from the motor to the body! I see a bolt at the rear of the motor, but no other connections

If it's connected to the engine with a bolt or a stud ground it to the firewall.

On both my wagon and Barracuda, that ground wire was fastened to the firewall just below the heater hose area. This pic is from my wagon's AC firewall; the one for Barracuda (non-AC firewall) is in the same location
IMG_7088.JPG

Awesome guys. I can't go to the garage today. I have the privilege of baby sitting my 16 month old granddaughter.

Running errands with my wife and granddaughter, have to get ready for Easter! Our stupid post office has messed up with the delivery from you. Showed it was out for delivery yesterday, but at five it shows it is in the secure box at the post office. After a few calls, I was assured it would be here today. Mail has come and after another call I have been assured it is on the truck for delivery today. Glad it wasn't something I was waiting on. Kernersville postal service is not the best!

Should have been no problem fitting that box in your mailbox; we have the same thing happen at our Post Office. When I was a substitute rural carrier the regular I subbed for did it all the time - she just didn't want to go to the house!

-
Back