Grumpuscreature Has Had A Heart Attack!!!!

-
I'll be saying a prayer for your Hubby and one for you. This is a tuff time for yourself and family. But were all talking to the big guy for you and Grumpy, I know he'll listen to us gearheads. Stay strong.

Very sorry to hear this has turned out the way it has, but I too can vouch for bypass surgery being a savior. My grandfather lived many years after he had his and I can do nothing but thank the doctors and the procedure for giving me more time with him. Im sure it will all turn out OK. Thought and prayers are with your family. :angel8::read2:

Mary
You are all in My prayers.
I went through this with My father back in November.He had a double bypass .As hard as it was for My Dad and our family I thank god for it as I still have My father and his progress is nothing short of amazing.
I wish all the best for Grumpus .
God Bless , Joe

The heart cath was not successful. The doctor's told me that he has an 85% blockage in his pulmonary artery and three other blockages that are 30% or less each.

David will be going to have Open Heart Surgery THURSDAY AT 1:00 PM.

I really appreciate all the prayers and support,

keep them comin'. please.

Thank You All

~Mary
:angel7:

Many prayers for David and your family today are being sent. :angel10::prayer::angel10:

I would imagine that she's far more concerned about her husband than about all us mopar boneheads, and I wouldn't blame her a bit. :) I know when people very close to me were in mortal danger absolutely nothing mattered to me. Not money, not cars, not work, nothing.

I'm sure she'll let us know as soon as Grumpus is stable and she has a little time to herself and gets some sleep.

I would imagine that she's far more concerned about her husband than about all us mopar boneheads, and I wouldn't blame her a bit. :) I know when people very close to me were in mortal danger absolutely nothing mattered to me. Not money, not cars, not work, nothing.

I'm sure she'll let us know as soon as Grumpus is stable and she has a little time to herself and gets some sleep.

Hello all you "Mopar Boneheads" (Sorry :angel12:)

Yes I have been busy with keping David settled and trying to get him to listen to the doctors and nursing staff.

Sleep? What is this thing you speak of????:scratch:

Actually, last night was the first time I got to sleep in my our bed, instead of a recliner or chair or couch at the hospital in over a week.

:cheers:

David had triple bypass Friday morning at 6 am. It was supposed to be on Thursday afternoon, but his blood was still too thick.

He had an 85% blockage in his pulmonary artery, that takes bad blood from the heart to the lungs to get Oxygen. It is shaped like a "T", and it was blocked in the middle and the doc had to re-route the three corners of the "T", understand?

Well, David did not want me to be there today for the most part, he did not want me to see him in pain, they got him out of bed today and he knew it would upset me, (Like I haven't been upset all week but try telling that to him.)
So, I went to work. I could not stay here at the house, I would go nuts! And our two sons, Gregory age 13 and Luke age 9, went to Columbus, Ohio with my brother and his family after David came through the surgery and they will be there for 2-3 weeks so I can focus on David.

For those of you that do not know, I am a waitress. So, I went to work from 7-4 today the first time since last Tuesday. I just got home to a message from MeMike on our answering machine. I called him and he and his wife, Treva are so kind. I feel like they are family.

I am so blessed to have a friend like MeMike :rock:.

Well I have to go now, I just called David and he needs me there. I just wanted to update you all.

Keep them prayers a comin':angel9:

Love to all,
~Mrs. Mary Catherine Gillespie
(AKA Exceptional One)

Hi mary, and all Fabo members

I just thought I would let everyone here know about another post/forum started for a fundraiser for you, Dave, and your family. I didn't want you to find out about it in case you wanted us to stop, and not except the money. Sometimes it is hard to accept money from strangers. Nor did I want you to be worrying about anything else.

Needless to say, I am glad we have Pm'd each other, and I am happy for the progress that Dave has had so far. If you need anything, we are all an email away, and some people even closer.

I won't clutter your post up with information, so any members wishing to donate can find out how to here...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=38456

It started at $20, and we are prob around $160 between mailed checks and paypal payments. Please go to the link above for more info.

Take care Mary, and say hi to dave for all of us.

Phil

wow!!!

Thank you Phil. A special hug goes out to MeMike and MeMIkes wife as well, and thank to David's brothers and sisters here on FABO.

I am blessed with a wonderful husband, two amazing sons, and family here in West Virginia and points beyond.

But our cyber~space family here on FABO are a select bunch of genuine true hero's.
:wav:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am heading out again here in a short while to the hospital to be with David.

I will post again tonight and hopefully, if I am not to worn out, I will post another update. Please keep David in your thoughts and prayers.

Once again....

wow...
:love7:

-
Back