Grumpuscreature Has Had A Heart Attack!!!!

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
THIS IS MARY GILLESPIE, THE WIFE OF DAVID (AKA GRUMPOUSCREATURE.)

DAVID HAD A HEART ATTACK LAST NIGHT AND IS IN THOMAS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL IN SOUTH CHARLESTON, WV.

I JUST CAME HOME TO GET OUR 2 BOYS SETTLED IN WITH MY MOM AS A SITTER AND AM RETURNING TO THE HOSPITAL.

I WILL POST AGAIN TONIGHT AFTER I KNOW MORE.

PLEASE GET THE PRAYERS OUT TO THE GREAT PHYSICIAN UPSTAIRS.

:angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7:

LOVE TO ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS AT FABO

~~Mary Gillespie

Prayers on the way! I'm so sorry Xcptshnl1, and I truly hope he fully recovers and comes home soon.

the Lord loves His own Mary,I offer my condolences and hope for a speedy recovery

You are in my prayers and thoughts. I hope for a speedy recovery and best wishes.

:angel5: Prayers on their way.....So sorry. Keep the faith.

Many prayers on their way........the Lord is Gracious.........Keep us posted.

:angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7:

Mary - Prayers and best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery for the 'Grump'. He and shared knee replacement procedure experiences earlier this year. Wishing only the very best for both of you and your family!

So sorry to hear this Mary. Make sure he takes it easy and does what the doctors tell him to do. Tell him "Get well soon" from the folks at FABO.

Jack

Take a deep breath Mary!!
Treva and I have sent out our prayers.[-o<[-o<
There will be an angel holding David's hand and watching over the great doctors he will have repairing his hart.:angel7:
Be strong David, We all are here for you and your family.

Mary you have my number in a pm I just sent.
Treva and I are leaving tomorrow for petit jean Mt.
for our first vacation in 5 years so please call and keep Treva and I up dated.
praying for a fast recovery.[-o<

We'll keep him in our thoughts, Mary. Let us know how it's going, and if there is anything that we can do to help.

God Bless.

Mary my thoughts are with you and David at this time, health is a fragile thing so follow docs rules and things will get better in due time!

My thoughts are with you and David, I hope he has a speedy recovery.

-
Back