Gryphon Performance

-

Mopar-4-Evar

Reaction score
Any members here know if this shop is still in business? They're located in Brampton and they still have a voice mail msg., but I can't get a return call.

Any members here know if this shop is still in business? They're located in Brampton and they still have a voice mail msg., but I can't get a return call.
Hi 4-Evar
I'm a co-owner of Gryphon, we're still here, give us a call.You can also leave us a message and we'll call you back. 905 791 5146.

Hi 4-Evar
I'm a co-owner of Gryphon, we're still here, give us a call.You can also leave us a message and we'll call you back. 905 791 5146.

All LOL aside Grant, there could be reasons like interuption from call waiting when phone number was left. That has happened to me. From personal experience I have been extremely happy with both the street and race motors done for me by Gryphon Performance in Brampton and would not like your comment to cause any lost potential business from our local Mopar community.

They are knowledgable Mopar people. We need to support the guys that do Mopar well and they do.

My 2 cents worth.

Johndart

-
Back