GTS registrey

-
It's been my experience that's he's sorta hard to get ahold of.

Not hard to get a hold of-I just can't access my email. Yahoo sold their website server duties to Aabaco (in India) and I have not been able to change over ANY of the GTS Registry stuff. I have been trying for two weeks with no luck. I pay for four website thru them (The Registry accounts for 3 of those) and I can't access ANY of them. :banghead::banghead::banghead: I need a few hours of down time to call their customer service line and sort this out. Hopefully I can do that this week. I work usually 60-70 hours a week so my "free" time, especially during the holiday season, is limited as I work retail.

Earlier this week, I followed their instructions and managed to switch over my user name/password and figured "OK, I'm in!" but it routed me to a website index that I used to maintain thru Yahoo TEN YEARS AGO AND HAVE NOTHING TO WITH IT SINCE! Things are messed up for sure.

I only hope that I don't lose any of the info!!!

Thanks for your patience!

Not hard to get a hold of-I just can't access my email. Yahoo sold their website server duties to Aabaco (in India) and I have not been able to change over ANY of the GTS Registry stuff. I have been trying for two weeks with no luck. I pay for four website thru them (The Registry accounts for 3 of those) and I can't access ANY of them. :banghead::banghead::banghead: I need a few hours of down time to call their customer service line and sort this out. Hopefully I can do that this week. I work usually 60-70 hours a week so my "free" time, especially during the holiday season, is limited as I work retail.

Earlier this week, I followed their instructions and managed to switch over my user name/password and figured "OK, I'm in!" but it routed me to a website index that I used to maintain thru Yahoo TEN YEARS AGO AND HAVE NOTHING TO WITH IT SINCE! Things are messed up for sure.

I only hope that I don't lose any of the info!!!

Thanks for your patience!

Oh man, hang on for the ride. Hopefully someone speaks English.

update: been waiting for over an hour <on hold> waiting for a service rep..........not a good sign.

Oh jeez! Well that explains why I haven't been able to register my GTS on that site. Hopefully you will get it all worked out and I can add mine to the registry.

Attachments

• Dusk GTS 01e.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 150
-
Back