GTS Registry

-

bltcuda

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just brought 1969 Dart GTS Conv. I did registry with GTS but have not heard from them so is that normal? Slow respond?

Thanks
Brad

Ya I never got a personal email response (car #42). They will post your car on the website with a brief story.

Settle down, Brad! I check my GTS emails on my day off (whenever that is). I see you sent this two days ago. Geez, cut me some slack! hahahaha

As for TimsGT, back when you sent yours in #42 (back in 2002) I used to have a buddy help out with the Registry. Sometimes things fell thru the cracks during that arrangement. Sorry if you never got your reply, but it is registered and I thank you for that!

Settle down, Brad! I check my GTS emails on my day off (whenever that is). I see you sent this two days ago. Geez, cut me some slack! hahahaha

As for TimsGT, back when you sent yours in #42 (back in 2002) I used to have a buddy help out with the Registry. Sometimes things fell thru the cracks during that arrangement. Sorry if you never got your reply, but it is registered and I thank you for that!
Sorry, just wonder and yes I got it today and thanks, also it not correct it white interior not red

-
Back