GTxperience

-

meathead66

Mod Top
Reaction score
Anyone know Ben Gorman also known as GTXperience? I believe he is/was a moderator here. He doesn't respond to his e-mail. Thanks

He disappears from time to time.....be patient and he will wander back in sooner or later..

This question was asked by myself a few weeks ago with no resolution to the answer. I cant believe someone can just drop off the face of the planet and no one knows about em. We as car guys track down car parts that cant leave a trail or a very small one but we cant find Ben? Let's try and keep this going and see what we can turn up. By the last info i thought someone said he was in the San Francisco area. I'll look back at the last post and see if there's any good info there. Better yet i'll kick it to the top for your review.
Small Block

I left a voicemail message on the cellphone number I had for him a little over a week ago. No reply to date. Tried calling again today and got the same answering message I got before.
Last I knew he was up in the SF Bay area. I'll let y'all know if I hear anything.

Ben is a great guy to deal with. Ben where are you????

Been thinking the same thing too. Ill try to e-mail or phone him and see if I hear anything.

I have been calling him for a couple weeks,with no reply.
Got some 4bbl linkage for him.......
Hope everything is ok.
JD

Yea, sometimes he disappeares. Had the same Problem a year ago or so.
Maybe some private probs.... i think he will come basck soon!

If anyone of you SF guys see or talk to him let him know I am looking for him to get in touch with me before I start spilling the proverbial beans.:angry5:

Yeah he's in the bay area. I met up with him in Sacramento at a Mopar show and sold him a wheel last spring. Real nice guy. Hope everything is ok.

Real nice guy. I haven't spoke to him in a while, but when I dropped off the forum back in 2009, he made an effort to reach out to me and check if I was OK. Good character guy.

Good news is he's still alive. Found this post on Moparts;
GTXperience
Loc: CA - State of Confusion
book.gif
Need Fenders Moved: Colorado Springs to San Francisco
#6698269 - Fri Jun 24 2011 12:29 PM
edit.gif
Edit
reply.gif
quote.gif
Quote Quick Reply
I am looking to have two mid-30's Plymouth fenders transported from Colorado Springs out to the San Francisco area. They are currently bubble-wrapped and sitting on a pallet but they can be handled individually as well. Any help/quotes would be very much appreciated. If you need any other additional information, please feel free to ask.

-
Back