Guess I'm older than dirt

-
I have no problem with superficial trends among the younger gen., but what worries me is how they might grow into totally worthless adults. For the most part, so many are shaped by liberal education, left winged gov'ment, and in many cases worthless parents.
Our country, in so many ways today, is suffering from immediate gradification, being paid to sit on their asses, low work ethic, and no one that runs our country can agree on anything, and for the most part, no one has any respect for anyone or anything.
Heck, we don't even have a clue who runs our country right now!
I agree with you there.

I have no problem with superficial trends among the younger gen., but what worries me is how they might grow into totally worthless adults. For the most part, so many are shaped by liberal education, left winged gov'ment, and in many cases worthless parents.
Our country, in so many ways today, is suffering from immediate gradification, being paid to sit on their asses, low work ethic, and no one that runs our country can agree on anything, and for the most part, no one has any respect for anyone or anything.
Heck, we don't even have a clue who runs our country right now!

To me, if a young person turns into a worthless adult, it just means they weren't raised right. There are PLENTY of good kids out there that will grow up and do great things despite any limitations or challenges today's society offers.

To me, if a young person turns into a worthless adult, it just means they weren't raised right. There are PLENTY of good kids out there that will grow up and do great things despite any limitations or challenges today's society offers.

agree , got 3 of them !

if i wanted levi's insteda rustler's,..nike's insteda shoeshow bobo's,...alligator on my shirt insteda a polo player,...members only insteda flea market copy,...my dad allowed me to mow yards,..rake leaves,..work tobacco,...work on neighbors cars and any thing else a 12...13 year old could think of to make a legal buck!! bout half feed my self from same age up too! but he raised hell when i went to cutting up my jeans a tie'n them back with bandanna's trying to look like some thing outta a hair band video!! and when i priced my ear well that was 3 or 4 years of making sure i stayed over a arms length away from dad or he'd ripped my ear ring out even tho i was 21 and out on my own!! he did the best he could i guess for a single parent long distance truck driver with out a clew how to raise a child over long distance phone calls 2 times a week....i had fun but then again it was lacking substance needed for adult hood,..took me years to figure out life right....

if i wanted levi's insteda rustler's,..nike's insteda shoeshow bobo's,...alligator on my shirt insteda a polo player,...members only insteda flea market copy,...my dad allowed me to mow yards,..rake leaves,..work tobacco,...work on neighbors cars and any thing else a 12...13 year old could think of to make a legal buck!! bout half feed my self from same age up too! but he raised hell when i went to cutting up my jeans a tie'n them back with bandanna's trying to look like some thing outta a hair band video!! and when i priced my ear well that was 3 or 4 years of making sure i stayed over a arms length away from dad or he'd ripped my ear ring out even tho i was 21 and out on my own!! he did the best he could i guess for a single parent long distance truck driver with out a clew how to raise a child over long distance phone calls 2 times a week....i had fun but then again it was lacking substance needed for adult hood,..took me years to figure out life right....
I think I was around 12 when I got my ears pierced

My older sister and her boyfriend had gone into town, and I tagged along
Me and him were both gonna get pierced, but he chickened out at the last moment

I never got in trouble with my parents about it because they blamed my sister

My grandma took one look at me and asked me if I was gay

(I wasn't, and still aint)

My step son taught HS Ag for the last 5 years, in a "suburb" school on edge of Houston, FFA kids and PARENTS is a big part of it. He loved teaching the kids but he had enough of many of the parents. Many afternoons and weekends dealing with snot nosed, spoiled, idiot, sniveling ....PARENTS!on this fall.
After 5 years he had enough. He got promoted into admininstration this fall.

-
Back