Guess my Dyno results

-
My 430 with an edelbrock head made almost 630 hp and 570 ft lbs - if its not over that then you wasted your money.

If it were mine and I built it I'd be shooting for 675 - 700 hp with that head. anything under that and there is something wrong

I bet this engine will have similar numbers to the MRL E85 engine that I read about in an older post the other day.

^^ What he said, maybe more. That is a nice combo. And I LOVE it going into a 71 Demon!

I saw on another post you mention using the same Lunati cam I've got, did you dyno your 416? Or just waiting to figure it out with some track numbers?

The winner with closest guess for both HP and TQ is Sir Dan(tix to Nowheresville are in the mail) with clinteg and Newf coming in very close.

Actual best run was 604.7HP and 558.6TQ. I was happy with the results, especially since he mentioned his dyno is stingy and I could likely expect 5-6% more if run on a superflow. I was hoping for 570-600 and I surpassed that, remember folks that this is a street car so we didn't spend a ton of time trying to squeeze out all we could. It was just a curiosity thing.

dynoka.jpg

My 430 with an edelbrock head made almost 630 hp and 570 ft lbs - if its not over that then you wasted your money.

If it were mine and I built it I'd be shooting for 675 - 700 hp with that head. anything under that and there is something wrong

I don't think it was wasted :mrgreen:,,,except for the part where I got ripped off on my heads and had to spend a bunch more money on them thanks to that waste of skin Marks340

Oh man. I would have been close with that extra 5 or 6 percent from the superflow. I had my 416 built for the street and have never dyno'd it but seat of the pants feels close on torque. Strokers rule.

Very nice numbers for a street car:cheers:. I'm claiming the rpm king with my 5000/6500 guess :mrgreen:. Time to get that baby back in the car and make some steam....:thumblef:.

Awesome. That is some serious grunt for a "street" engine.

I Nailed the torque peak rpm....5000.

congrats/props on a badazz naturally aspirated smallblock

:prayer:

I think I may buy stock in a tire company....what brand do you use. Have fun out there and show some rustangs whose boss.

-
Back