Guess where I went today

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
2.5 hours of head porting in the morning and then to the pistol range.

776D54DC-26DC-4E3D-AFEC-33BE449D854B.jpeg

I had my ear muffs on and had to take them off every time I wanted to talk to a Constable also shooting. He had those electronic ear muffs on and let me try them. Almost unbelievable how you can hear people talk but the quiet the gunshots. I bought a set just like his for 30.00 on eBay.

F0D7F20A-770D-4CA4-B2E1-0FD87C06BA74.jpeg

Ohhh I have. This was a little different type of practice. I may end up trying a red dot site on it. Not a laser but a red dot.
John,
in the event you decide to go red dot send me a PM. I teach red dot to folks for a living! You know SWAT guys, civilians, family! If you go to the Guns Dogs and Blades thread here on FABO red dot is a frequent topic.

John,
in the event you decide to go red dot send me a PM. I teach red dot to folks for a living! You know SWAT guys, civilians, family! If you go to the Guns Dogs and Blades thread here on FABO red dot is a frequent topic.

Where is that section at.

50 feet here semi rapid fire.

View attachment 1716073207
So the gun bunny pistol instructor in me can’t resist. Shooting is just like racing. It is all about the setup! This looks like a very typical right hand shooter using a conceal carry (smaller) pistol. The shooters grip is modified to a degree as a result of trying to get purchase on the pistol with support hand. As a result, pad (base of thumb where the meat is) of support hand is “free floating” and not engaged with grip panel on left side. This in turn allows the strong hand to dominate, or push if you will, the pistol left. shooter can either modify grip, exert more pressure with support hand, or both to bring group back to center. Do that and your sixty foot time will greatly increase! At the end of the day your target is what we call a great defensive shooting target as it is shoulder blades apart, or MOM (minute of man) Good shooting guy!

John,

Man I’m going to have to spend a day or two catching up on that post. Thanks.

Nice shooting. Due to recent events, you might want to start learning how to reload ammo and stock up. Prices have already gone up and it will not improve any time soon

Local gun shops couldn’t fix me up so I ordered three magazines right from Taurus last weekend. Look at what came today.

16154047-477C-466F-80A9-89F4D4EC5A9F.jpeg

-
Back