Guess!

-
Someone sent a PM asking about driveability of this combo with a manual trans. It reminded me that I checked idle vacuum when I ran it on my test stand.
0330171110b.jpg
0330171110.jpg
Should have very good street manners.

one of my pet peeves.....when I see dyno graphs that don't have hp and tq meet at 5252.......fix the scaling......

Every dyno sheet that is ever post on this web site...shows the water temp low....so there must be something there to help sell the hp numbers...just like the Corrected Hp numbers...but I dont know where you find 60 degrees temp..with 29.92 baro and no humidity....The dyno sheet should show Actual HP along with the Correct so someone really knows what they are buying..

i saw someone mention the 120* water temp and i wondered where the 120* was measured. then i wondered what's the water temp as it is leaving the radiator in our cars and going into the motor to cool it?

one of my pet peeves.....when I see dyno graphs that don't have hp and tq meet at 5252.......fix the scaling......
I hear ya. Its a bit confusing if you're used to the hp and tq on the same scale.

i saw someone mention the 120* water temp and i wondered where the 120* was measured. then i wondered what's the water temp as it is leaving the radiator in our cars and going into the motor to cool it?
On the dyno, it is measured at the tower, not at the motor itself. Maybe someone will do the in-car test and report results.

Did you zero deck the pistons? I am just trying to duplicate your SCR/DCR numbers with those pistons. It could just be in the head gasket....

That is pretty decent vacuum for that cam, so SOMEBODY knows how to set things up, LOL. (And being at 900 RPM doesn't hurt....) Any particular PCV valve being used, if I may ask?

Did you zero deck the pistons? I am just trying to duplicate your SCR/DCR numbers with those pistons. It could just be in the head gasket....

That is pretty decent vacuum for that cam, so SOMEBODY knows how to set things up, LOL. (And being at 900 RPM doesn't hurt....) Any particular PCV valve being used, if I may ask?
The pistons are actually above the deck of the Mopar reject block, aka MP crate motor. Used a thicker gasket to get proper quench. Remember, it's a dish.
The PCV is what was in the valve cover when the customer dropped them off. We used a second breather on the dyno.

The pistons are actually above the deck of the Mopar reject block, aka MP crate motor. Used a thicker gasket to get proper quench. Remember, it's a dish.
The PCV is what was in the valve cover when the customer dropped them off. We used a second breather on the dyno.
Thanks..... OK on the block. So zero decked +...

How do the heads in this build compare to bowl ported EQs with 2.02 intakes?

How do the heads in this build compare to bowl ported EQs with 2.02 intakes?
Not sure how they would compare Greg. I didn't flow the Speedmasters, and I don't have any data on bowl ported EQs. Maybe RAMM can chime in.

-
Back