Gun owners...You suck...LOL

-

mopardude318

Reaction score
UM...Here is the current topic on Facebook that kinda pissed me off that some stupid chic said:
"Guns should be illegal for everyone. And f**k all of you ghetto *** people and hicks who think otherwise!"

My old history teacher also added:

"The Constitution provided us the Right to Bear Arms back 225 years ago because we were all a bunch of Farmers , Hunters (to feed our families, not mount on walls) and could all be called into state militias at any moment and had to provide their own guns....so our right/need to bear arms is a bit outdated."

I don't agree with these statments...LOL. Feedback on what you guys think?

I am glad I own a gun I have had to pull it on 2 people in the past 2 weeks because one was beating on my door at 2 a.m. and would not leave the other just couldn't get the hint I wasn't buying what he was selling. I wouldn't have pulled it on them but my wife and 3 year old girl were home.

Yikes, man. I have a feeling that most people on this site share a generally agreeable view on guns. If that turns out not to be the case, though, I hope you don't find yourself sore for the next few days from opening such a huge *** can of worms! :snakeman::toothy10:

Well, I would simply point out that, with the current track of our economy, many will soon be relying on guns to provide for their famlies, and when all of those liberals finally realize that no one is going to give them a free lunch they will be screwed and wished they had listend to the supposed 'nut jobs' who said owning and being proficient with guns was a good idea.

I currently own a .30-06 ( hunting purposes ) and a Springfield XD 40 cal ( home purposes ) and plan on getting a 12 guage in the not too distant future. Who knows where this economy will go, and what people will be forced to do to survive. I for one know that I will not stand by and let me family be harmed/threatened because I have no way of protecting them. I've got enough .30-06 round to get me more than a years worth of Deer and enough .40 round where running out is not a worry of the near future. All I can say is that if you ever choose to break into my house you better be prepared to meet your maker or send me to mine...

well when that "stupid chick" is facing a rapist which will best aid her;the cop three miles away,her cell phone to call it in and notify the cop 3 miles away,or a firearm.there is one loaded next to my alarm clock.and i have no issues about using it.....NONE!.

This idiot is making an ignorant statement to start s*** and call attention to herself (it's on Facebook, for goodness sake). The fact that she calls out people as "ghetto" and "hicks" shows how truly ignorant she is. Some privileged little girl who has yet to face the way the world really works.

Yea, but what really pisses me off is that statement made by the High School History teacher...I wanna say something good to him...lol

well, i would simply point out that, with the current track of our economy, many will soon be relying on guns to provide for their famlies, and when all of those liberals finally realize that no one is going to give them a free lunch they will be screwed and wished they had listend to the supposed 'nut jobs' who said owning and being proficient with guns was a good idea.

I currently own a .30-06 ( hunting purposes ) and a springfield xd 40 cal ( home purposes ) and plan on getting a 12 guage in the not too distant future. Who knows where this economy will go, and what people will be forced to do to survive. I for one know that i will not stand by and let me family be harmed/threatened because i have no way of protecting them. I've got enough .30-06 round to get me more than a years worth of deer and enough .40 round where running out is not a worry of the near future. All i can say is that if you ever choose to break into my house you better be prepared to meet your maker or send me to mine...
amen!

Yea, but what really pisses me off is that statement made by the High School History teacher...I wanna say something good to him...lol

Your high school teacher is just as ignorant as she is. He can sit in school and talk theory all he wants to. Shows he doesn't know how life works, either.

But then again (and I say this as someone who's mother in law is a teacher and who's wife is an OT) "Those who can: do. Those who can't: teach." ("And those who can't teach, teach gym.")

Ask you old history teacher to comment on what happened during Katrina. Ask him if those folks thought the second amendment, which was illegally taken from them, still applied. In the court cases that followed, the 'government' lost big time, the people won, although too late. The second amendment is still needed and always be.

And not for hunting or target practice either. Self defense is the most basic of human rights.

I love my guns I plan on carying my 9mm beretta soon and all the rest of my guns are great stress releiving tools I take to the range

The only people that will have guns will be the ones that want to evil with guns.............

I have a couple of guns,and i always pray I NEVER have to use it.
AR15firing.gif
And I also have this sign in my backyard
product_thumb.php

With this economy and all the crazy **** goin on everywhere the day WILL come when all honest people will need a gun to protect you and yours.

I currently own well over a dozen rifles, pistols and shot guns and have the rounds and powder to reload thousands of rounds in my basement. (Don't worry guys my guns and reloading supplies are locked away from my kids in a panic room in my basement surrounded by all sides with 8" of concrete and a steel door). It is one of the perks of building your own house. I have done this mostly to protect them from getting in the wrong hands.

I have spent my entire life hunting and shooting them just for sport. I have some how managed to not shoot anyone. If someone comes someday and tells me to give them up, then I wish them luck. Gun ownership is one form of freedom that I will not give up.

Us people that live legal lives may someday have our guns taken away.

Criminals will always have guns.

225 years ago huh, seems the japanese didnt invade us less than 70 years ago because we were armed. ignorant girl ,ignorant teacher.

People drive me nuts sometimes. Look at all the inmates in prisons wounding and killing eachother with toothbrushes and combs, not to mention other weapons I have seen over the years. Lets take all toothbrushes and combs away. By the way I'm a proud NRA Life Sponsor Member.

If everyone agreed to go back to fist fighting then we would be fine without guns.

-
Back