Gunman at Canadian Parliament

-
A powerful picture! Both soldiers on guard duty that day at the Memorial had UNLOADED C7A2 rifles... here they laid while Cpl. Nathan Cirillo received CPR in the background. Fatally shot in the chest....

b2-canada-920-15.jpg

I truck in Canada and at the truck stops drivers and four wheelers just ***** about politics.I told some that all you do is *****.We in America are dumber than Canadians cause we ***** but have guns and do nothing but *****! America's moral values is gone.Now we are going to fine or put our pastors in jail cause they wont perform weddings for gays and kiss Muslim ***.Prayers for the family's and victims of this low life attack.

I would be proud to have a son like Nathan Cirillo. RIP.

His family must be devastated.

My family expresses our sorrow for the two men who lost their lives this week. I also want to thank the people who tried to save them with CPR. I've been in health care for 30 yrs and know what it takes to do something like that. A big thanks also goes out to the police and security people for their fast response and the SGT at arms who stopped the gunman ( not a rent-a-cop but a decorated RCMP officer) I'm glad that no one else was killed. These incidents have nothing to do with Ilsam, these are a couple of disillusioned youth that ended up feeling marginalized by society and this hate group has used them as pawns for their own hateful acts
Please don't turn this into a Canadian vs American gun debate. Yes I'm not to keen on politicians but would not want them hurt, and remember it's not just politicians that live there.
Both my girls were in those locked down buildings and one only lives 5 blocks from where it happened.
Sorry for the rant
Guy

This isn't about gun control or American ignorance regarding the rest of world , including their closest neightbours , this is about dealing with the real root cause , blaming radicalized sand muppets without addressing what led them to become radicalized is the same ignorance that will cause it to continue . People say they just hate America because .... but the reality is they hate America because Americans invade their countries and attack them in their sleep in order to facilitate the American agenda , you kill a father and yes his sons are going to do everything anywhere they can to kill you . I am not being pissy I am being real , you are reaping what you have sown from 40 + years of manipulating the region on behalf of Israel and the greed of those among you that profit from the Saudi Royal family , Canada has had a long standing tradition of being fair and impartial on the world stage , this isn't weakness , Canadian troops have been the deciding factor in almost every major conflict of the past hundred years , for all but the past 12 or so that reputation has been upheld by our government and that is why this sort of thing hasn't been directed towards Canadians , Harper changed that by being yet another Conservative to put his personal ambitions ahead of Canadian values by becoming a stooge for the US , now we are being equated as Americans on the global stage so we have been attacked as being the same .

This isn't about gun control or American ignorance regarding the rest of world , including their closest neightbours , this is about dealing with the real root cause , blaming radicalized sand muppets without addressing what led them to become radicalized is the same ignorance that will cause it to continue . People say they just hate America because .... but the reality is they hate America because Americans invade their countries and attack them in their sleep in order to facilitate the American agenda , you kill a father and yes his sons are going to do everything anywhere they can to kill you . I am not being pissy I am being real , you are reaping what you have sown from 40 + years of manipulating the region on behalf of Israel and the greed of those among you that profit from the Saudi Royal family , Canada has had a long standing tradition of being fair and impartial on the world stage , this isn't weakness , Canadian troops have been the deciding factor in almost every major conflict of the past hundred years , for all but the past 12 or so that reputation has been upheld by our government and that is why this sort of thing hasn't been directed towards Canadians , Harper changed that by being yet another Conservative to put his personal ambitions ahead of Canadian values by becoming a stooge for the US , now we are being equated as Americans on the global stage so we have been attacked as being the same .

Well your intitled to your opinion,,like everyone else...Correct?

Interpretation:
Radical Islam is not evil or responsible for this atrocity.
America is evil and the cause of terrorism.
Canada is morally superior.

I take back my prior comment. You are not a person Americans could call a friend.

We are different yet very much the same. Our countries seek peace and democracy for our people in different ways. The different way we do it does not make one better than the other. There are good things and bad things within both systems. The reality is we all should be proud of the freedom we enjoy and proud of those who sacrificed for that freedom and the life style we enjoy! We breath the same air, we enjoy the same sunshine we also have a common bond of freedom and are willing to fight and die to keep it. Simple...yes...and...no but the outcome we seek is the same for both :) Keep smile'in and enjoy the sunshine as rainy days do come along every once in a while!

Hey Guys

I read this thread and just feel for the loss of life and the family left behind after this tragedy. I am not sure we can point to one single cause for terrorism but it is escalating worldwide and every hair-brained faction that fails at advancing it's agenda politically is switching to terror.

I do believe we need to better understand how the disenfranchised youth are being "radicalized". Remember high school? If you couldn't conform (or afford) to the clique you were shunned. Its no surprise that outcasts are embraced by these groups and then they feel they finally belong to something important, however twisted that may be.

It is interesting that both culprits in the last two attacks were part of the 90 or so Canadians who have had their passports seized because they are likely "high risk to go fight for ISIS". I hope the CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) rounds those folks up and sorts it out. They are all being manipulated and may be in contact with each other.

Lets track the IP address and send a "friendly reminder" (cruise missle) to that location.

We apologized to Japanese Canadians for rounding them up and detaining them in camps during WWII. I say hold the 90 and cut off their communication with the mother ship, then substitute them with intelligence folks who can feed them disinformation, tie them up in confusion, waste their resources, track their money sources, confirm their locations, etc...

After we can apologize as we send them off to wherever it is they want to go.

The thing is Islam has killed an estimated 270,000,000 people and counting over the course of its bloody 1400 year history. Not because they supported Israel, or bombed Iraq or looked at them funny. But because they were not moslem. It is in their book to convert you, make you pay a tax with willing submission or they will kill you. OBL, the so called Caliph of ISIS etc understand their book correctly. Not David Cameron or Justin Trudeau (his words made me sick yesterday). Any peaceful verses in the koran were made up while mohammed was militarily weak and to lull his neighbours into not eliminating him. Once he was strong enough, the violent verses came out. The peaceful ones were abrogated.

I once bought into this whole religion of peace, tiny minority of extremists stuff. Even after 9/11. Then after a few more years of watching Islamic violence and wondering why all the jihadis seemed to misunderstand their religion the same way, I educated myself about Islam. It isn't hard to do, anyone can. You don't have to take my word for it - the history is there, it is available. A lot of it is whitewashed but it's pretty easy to find out what Islam is really all about. We had better educate ourselves and then start electing leaders who have educated themselves or all we have in the west , the rule of law, equality before the law, the arts, science everything will eventually be lost to a new and inescapable dark age of savagery.

To me he is a True Hero, serving our country and a coward takes his life.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrkgV5bl7kQ"]The Trews - Highway of Heroes - YouTube[/ame]

Um, they were doing this crap before the US or Canada even existed. It is in their very fiber.

If I read this correct, this incident was done by one of your own citizens and not by ISIS or any other group. Next to 9/11, our next biggest terrorist attack came from some of our own citizens. With instant TV coverage and the internet I am thinking this will get worse because of copycats.

TCanadian troops have been the deciding factor in almost every major conflict of the past hundred years

No offense to any Canadians here, and I have much respect for your servicemen, but the "deciding factor" in the past 100 years?
Please elaborate.

This seems a fitting tribute

Attachments

• Brucex23-RGB_12.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 95
-
Back