Guns, Dogs and Blades QnA

-
My older Brother has and will always have a boxer or two laying around. He loves the breed. His dogs are a hoot. But one of them is a “drooler” Hah! Every time I visit i get a shower and some serious loving! Great dogs!

They are humanoids. Hahaha

Did a little grocery shopping this morning! The ‘ole .260 Remington got it done. Deer doesn’t have a big rack but dressed out at 180 lbs!! Blessed for sure! Happy Thanksgiving!!

D1B1EBE2-CE89-456C-A1BC-8897E4C2EBB0.jpeg

Any crazy Black Friday deals on good stuff? I gave in and bought the $99 Tactical 12 gauge last year, turned out to be a great shotgun, low capacity, but solid. I’d love to pick up a new concealed carry.

Yes, there are several different shades. This is just a general idea.

View attachment 1715997984

Taking a good photo proved to be a bit difficult. Couldn't get one with her ears up last night.
rescue from Georgia - mother was hit by a car - is what they were told. There's another that looks similar in the nieghborhood about a year younger.

1669384537014.png

Last edited:
Any crazy Black Friday deals on good stuff? I gave in and bought the $99 Tactical 12 gauge last year, turned out to be a great shotgun, low capacity, but solid. I’d love to pick up a new concealed carry.
Sportsman’s has some deals going on. Was looking the the MP sheild, 23% off.

Ended up going with the Sig P365XL

Let’s see more of those falling block tropical rifles! Sixth picture from start. Are those Ruger #1’s outfitted with elevator peep sights?

Last edited:
Sportsman’s has some deals going on. Was looking the the MP sheild, 23% off.

Ended up going with the Sig P365XL
I saw that, someone has a Hellcat with free optic upgrade.

But I’m stuck between the Glock 19x and Sig P320. My EDC was a 19 Gen 3, sold it for what i paid for it new when Covid turned 9mm into gold. I love the 19x but really want to try the sig out.

I saw that, someone has a Hellcat with free optic upgrade.

But I’m stuck between the Glock 19x and Sig P320. My EDC was a 19 Gen 3, sold it for what i paid for it new when Covid turned 9mm into gold. I love the 19x but really want to try the sig out.
I compete and carry a 320 EDC. Love it!

Did a little grocery shopping this morning! The ‘ole .260 Remington got it done. Deer doesn’t have a big rack but dressed out at 180 lbs!! Blessed for sure! Happy Thanksgiving!!

View attachment 1716014770
One of my favorite calibers! Wife and I had to pass this hunting season as we are trying to reduce game load in freezers. Our Boy is on em tho! Is 4 freezers to many?

One of my favorite calibers! Wife and I had to pass this hunting season as we are trying to reduce game load in freezers. Our Boy is on em tho! Is 4 freezers to many?
Same gun took a doe a few days earlier. Finishing that one up today before I jump into the next one. 7 quarts of taco seasoned ground meat in the canner presently. UPDATE: All sealed!

Last edited:
Been thinking about an air gun. Not the old pump gun but something modern.
BP some of these modern air rifles are just super nasty, do some research before you take the plunge. I have no idea what has driven the expansion and RnD in that arena but the choices now will make you dizzy. There is guys hunting deer with them!

-
Back