Guy gets his a@@ handed to him by his wife on an Acura forum site.

-
Sounds like he's either illegal of just trying to get his papers. Sounds like Rachel is a top notch sort a gal, but ya never know.
Small Block

Hurry call Dr. Phil, I think he has a show here.

Looks like this chick has a chronic case of "find a cute, muscular guy and try to change him into a real man."
I see it all the time, but these chicks never want to listen to reason, then they end up with three kids to all different guys till she gets knocked up again and they find another dumb, pretty girl to fall for it.

Looks like this chick has a chronic case of "find a cute, muscular guy and try to change him into a real man."
I see it all the time, but these chicks never want to listen to reason, then they end up with three kids to all different guys till she gets knocked up again and they find another dumb, pretty girl to fall for it.

:cheers:

HAHA! I don't think he's that muscular...if that's a pic of him hugging his car in the thread...LOL!

I was reading this on another site last night too, freaking hillarious, man he got owned. Did you see the part where she changed his 'location' to nowhere cause my wife kicked me out

Wow that guy's a winner... his girl sounds like she has her act together... she certainly deserves better than that d-bag!!!!

Am I the only one who is suprised there is a thriving enthusiast community for Acura cars? I'm sure they are great transportation, but these people are passionate about their oriental sardine cans. I bet that guy (or the girl) was making payments on that heap, as well.

Lol
look at the avatars from that site...geeeeeezuzzzzzz:happy10:

if she sells his douche ride he'll have to live on a bus bench and take the loser cruiser to his '3 day a week job'

image.php.jpeg

sports-pictures-james-oneal-go-girl.jpg

I do have a question about that read....

IS MY WIFE ON HERE NOW?????????????????????????

I do have a question about that read....

IS MY WIFE ON HERE NOW?????????????????????????
Funny! But with the attitude of that Slackura guy, this was coming down the pipeline anyhow. He just gave her the perfect reason.

Just to be clear, I'm not against any kind of car. Ford, Chevy, Honda, whatever. I have driven an Acura, and I thought it was top notch, for an A to B type of car. And I personally know two Acura owners, who rave about the cars AS RELIABLE COMFORTABLE TRANSPORTATION. I just can't imagine someone getting so excited about one.

Am I the only one who is suprised there is a thriving enthusiast community for Acura cars? I'm sure they are great transportation, but these people are passionate about their oriental sardine cans. I bet that guy (or the girl) was making payments on that heap, as well.

i would hope so. Acura has made some pretty decent cars in the last few years.

I would only be shocked if the forum had a subsection for restoring the pos acura's made in the 80s/early 90s.

Wow, thats some serious ownage. It serves as a reminder to always keep your personal business to yourself. Especially when you have that much to lose.

I think after this hit the web there are more non-Acura owners then there are Acura owners as members just so they can throw in their two cents...the mods are doing a great job with the new people though.

I just read it again...check out post 1789...now that is funny.

HAHA! I don't think he's that muscular...if that's a pic of him hugging his car in the thread...LOL!

Oh, I read the first post and post #44 as suggested only.

The Wife mentioned he was a bouncer at a bar three nights a week so I (assumed) he was muscular or large since most bouncers are.

He is obviously gay or severely in the closet for even contemplating hugging an acura let alone driving one.gay, gay, gay...can you say gay?????
She needs to find another dude although she may be a big, fat, chud- beast for all we know.

Oh, I read the first post and post #44 as suggested only.

The Wife mentioned he was a bouncer at a bar three nights a week so I (assumed) he was muscular or large since most bouncers are.

He is obviously gay or severely in the closet for even contemplating hugging an acura let alone driving one.gay, gay, gay...can you say gay?????
She needs to find another dude although she may be a big, fat, chud- beast for all we know.

I think I found her cudaspaz. She's on her way over right now to your house to get busy with ya. LOLOLO

imagesCALK10J9.jpg

-
Back