Guy gets his a@@ handed to him by his wife on an Acura forum site.

-
Nice pic ;). That has got to be the FUNNIEST THREAD I have ever read. Some people. Who would post that online, and then leave it open. Ouch. Maybe if he had a mopar there wouldn't have been a problem :-D

That is a funny post. I love some of the screen names. They are better than the actual thread

Each one is equally pathetic. Perhaps a deportation order would be useful. I feel sorry for the daughter because she is the innocent bystander/victim in all of this.

What the hell was this bimbo thinking when she took up with someone who does not have his green card???

Rofl this is totally wrong but look at what someone on there did to his pic, hahahahaha

motivator223c8ae9cfaf88.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hqa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha ha hah

Erk, eeek ugh, erk.....

(To all that are reading this, Rob has dropped to the floor dead but will return after his wife gives him CPR. Please stay tuned......
....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep )

I've already seen this on two other forums. Epic Fail if I ever saw one. This D-bag needs to go back home to lick his wounds.

Rofl this is totally wrong but look at what someone on there did to his pic, hahahahaha

motivator223c8ae9cfaf88.jpg

Thats what he gets for being such a jerkwad...I hope she takes him for every thing and he will have to join a Ford Pinto forum after its all said and done.

I have seen this on like 5 forums already. If a name can me tied to a face, this dude has none left. HAHAHA!!!! DAMN!!!!

-
Back