guys..............i think ive really screwed up......

-
from pressure from my peers and dad mainly i got rid of my duster...i traded for a big stupid chebby ttruck with a full bbuilt 350, aluminum heads...the works. This was a little while ago but i didnt wnna post on here because id probly be mauled. Lol but now im wishing id never traded her. So if you see ( or most likely hear) a gold 74 duster around vero beach florida gimmie a shout on here to keep an eye on her. It was my first car n i will never forget it as long as i live.....:'(

But you got some land with that right? NO! Yup you srewed up.

Got to give you credit to gettin on here to fess up. We have all done dumb things in a weak moment.

I'd trade my Duster for the right Chevy truck (and yes, it would have to be old, and I'm sure I'd regret it no matter what truck I got). But sorry to point out, that's not a truck.

Well ya see i was going to just flip this because theres alot of rednecks that like big truckish suv monstrasities. And then you see.................when i turned 18 i was going to pick up a 71 gtx from a neighbor of mine for 6 grand. I still love mopars at heart but down here in polk county florida their far and few between n even from here parts n help were hard to find. My dad couldnt help to save his ***

Yea it coulda been a ford it aint to bad. Haha yea kind of a bad buisiness deal. O had a guy clammering allover this dang thing and he was going to pick it up today but he backed out. Ten minuets before he was comming to get it. And im worried that this gtx aint gonna last much longer......i wont say much but its a screamin deal. Ill leave it at that

Well yea imma dumbass but it was more or less my dad who bitched constantly about that old peice of **** hotrod. Your gonna kill yourself in that damn car son..i mean its got alu heads, flattops, lunati cam. Hell my dads the one who set it up. But yea id post pix buut my friken photobucket aint workn. I was planning on just flippin the truck n trying to get a b body but that aint goin so well. Now my dads giving me the bs on how i just need to stop with these dumbass hotrods and get a fuckin honda. Sry for the rant im not havin a good day....

Have you asked your dad if you were adopted? Clearly Mopar common sense was not inherited.

I think you made a pretty good trade..................

Yeah if im honest the duster needed another oh...........5 grand. It had one he3lluva 318. Ir had 340 j code heads and some wicked *** cam that made the car shake back n fourth at idle. And it sounded like a really pissed off tornado. But the interior wasnt great, it leaked really bad but there was no rust on that car. Just some thick *** undercoating. I had already put 6 into it but dad just got to me with the complaning. One day ill have that car again....some how.....except with a a440: lol

Yeah i know........ill have another mopar hopefully soon. Because i tell ya it may just be im 17 but that car was the most fun id ever had. Wrenchin and driving. And possibly breaking down at school. Lmao

Yeah i know........ill have another mopar hopefully soon. Because i tell ya it may just be im 17 but that car was the most fun id ever had. Wrenchin and driving. And possibly breaking down at school. Lmao

You'll get over it and run across another someday...

Yea. Well technicly i have it jus aint an abody. Its a triple bblack71gtx thats a straight up old school street machine. Lol its a 440 with a tunnle ram, keystones, dual quads. And pistol grip four speed

-
Back