Guys! Wish me luck!

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Tomorrow or Friday, I have an interview for a job I could have only dream of being offered ever.

Being offered a job as a mechanic at a pull a part yard to pull parts for businesses that use them on customers cars

I am so psyched guys, I cant even sit down, I am jumping around so excited that the offer has even come my way. I have always day dreamed about that being a job, well here it is before me because I answered a question properly about what part a man was trying to reach in a quiz picture for pull a part. I am so excited, pleas pleas pleas guys wish me luck, I need as much as possible because I am sure I am probably gonna be competing with guys who have a lot more under their belt than a couple months at a local shop.

Thanks ahead of time guys, even if only one of you wishes me luck. I can use whatever I can get:angel8::hello2:

Good luck with the Interview......... you never know when something old might come in, and may very well be something you have been looking for!:D

Good luck! Sounds like a fun and educational job for a young car guy such as yourself.

Wow!!!!!!! All my positive energy going to you on this great Job DarTT :cheers:
If it's ok :hello2: I will send a prayer out for you at this time to have a job you could have only dream of being offered ever!! you getting a job there where happiness will be received by you and all your friends here.:hello2:

Hope you get it. God bless.

GOOD LUCK!!!

:blob:
Thank you so much!

Good luck with the Interview......... you never know when something old might come in, and may very well be something you have been looking for!:D
Thanks! This pull-a-part is notorious for some real old and strange stuff rolling through! If I get hired, I will definitely keep everyone on all the For___Only sites upto date!

Good luck! Sounds like a fun and educational job for a young car guy such as yourself.
Thank you! It definately will be as it will get me hands on experience with every different make under the sun:glasses7:

The best of luck to you on getting the job!!!
Thank you so very much!

Good Luck!!!!!....... Hope ya get it.
So do I! I'm excited and nervous all at once!

The best of luck
Thanks! I am gonna need it!

Good Luck!
Thanks Cliff!

............Good luck 2 ya.............kim............
Thank you kim!

good luck
Thank you snake!

Good luck............................Jeff

Wow!!!!!!! All my positive energy going to you on this great Job DarTT :cheers:
If it's ok :hello2: I will send a prayer out for you at this time to have a job you could have only dream of being offered ever!! you getting a job there where happiness will be received by you and all your friends here.:hello2:
That is fine by me memike! Thank you so very much for the words of encouragement, if I do land the job I plan to keep you guys posted on whats new in the lot:D

Best of luck!!!
Thanks man!!

Good Luck buddy!
Thanks Tony! I still love your new signature photo!
Hope you get it. God bless.
Thanks Rob!

Good luck!!!!
Thanks popdart! Imma need it!:toothy9:

Best of luck to you on landing this job- If it's like it is around here you will have your own stash off in the corner of the lot that is off limits.

BIG CONGRATS to you Mike :hello2: You'll do great on the interview and I bet you'll be their best employee!!

Go into the place with the same enthusiasm you're showing here and you'll be hired on the spot....guaranteed :D

-
Back