H,B,D. Dustermaniac !

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Wishing the best, for you and family. Happy Birthday, hopefully you enjoy the daylights out of it.

Whoa, almost missed this!! Happy birthday Tom, been missing you around here!! Hope all is well and that you're enjoying every minute of your birthday!! Geof

No not making much. Had to shut my business down at beginning of September. The contract I had has been slow since February and I have been hanging on by a thread financially. Two management changes at the store and numerous promises of more work resulted in barely any work. The final nail in the coffin was only 12 installs all month of August. Got a job working for a plumber now making hourly wages. After taxes not much left. Wife has been ill for a year now. Doctors have diagnosed her with sjogerns syndrome, (auto immune disease) she now needs to use a walker to get around and her dizziness and muscular coordination is deteoriating on the right side of her body. All in all that's it. I still have the Duster but it has been mothballed sitting in my yard for 3 years now. Just do not have the funds to get to it. I am rowing a boat with 5 people in it on one income. Wife, 17 yr old daughter, and two grandchildren 11, and 8. Things will hopefully get better. I just keep praying for my wife to get better, but still cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Well crap, I was hoping things were looking up for you. Have you gotten your wife on disability? If not there is no reason that you shouldn't. I remember what you said about it before but her health deserves it.

She is still waiting to get approvals. She has lots of Dr's records from UNC Chapel Hill and other hospitals.

Happy Birthday Tom!!! Continued prayers for Mama :thumbrig:

We're all good American's.....Things have to get better for us, right? :)

Happy Birthday Tom!
Prayers sent for that light to come quick.
Take care,Mike

Happy belated birthday, i hope things start to improve for you and your family.......

-
Back