H beam rods

-
Those look like the Falcon / Eagle Rods. I have a set of the Falcon's in my Stroker in the Scamp.

Snatch them up. They are good to go!

Only thing was on mine I had to have the bushed end honed out. They were too small and tight on the my Tool Steel Pins.

I'd check the bolts and make sure they are quality and have em looked over but that's a hell of a deal

Those rods are Pro Comps. Check the part number. Still cheap for H-beams. I would check the sizing and taper of the machine work tho.

Got two sets of Chinese H beams in use...

1st set ..dont know who made them....they weight in at 630 grams...been in 71 Dart since 2007 I think...have seen 7000+ rpm many times..

2nd set ...are CAT brand...they weight in at 680 grams...been in 71 Dart/Demon since 2008...

got another set in a box...and they weight like 725 grams....turds....LOL.....probably why they are still in the box...

I have gotten a couple sets of I beams that the small ends were too tight and had to be honed...but the H beams seem to be better...must be made during the day shift...

That is a hard price to pass up on...I wonder what they weight in at...

As stated above. These are good ****!

Pretty sure these castings are what everyone uses. They buy them blank and put their own twist on them.

Mine have seen 7200+ RPM on the Juice. It don't miss a beat and it is a Stoker too..... "You can not do that they say!" Lol Another busted Myth!

Look like copies ,of the early Eagle H beams.Looked nice,swapped unknown bolts for matching ARP's (personal thing). I sold them ,watched it 6500 a few times,non balanced( idiot machinist & driver) . I would......

stock 360 is about 758 untouched
stock 318 726g (or 718 for 2406782 70-71 marine lightweight?)
Magnum 744
"Turds" 725 ;-)
Eagle is 680
CAT is 680
SCAT is 595

just to have it all in one thread.

oh and magnums are thinner on the big end by .04 so youll have loads of side clearance on a LA crank?

source: you guys!

-
Back