had a child today

-

siegenthaler.16

Reaction score
had a baby girl today 5 pounds and eleven ounces
name is Shelby Elisibeth Siegenthaler

Congratulations to you and the family! I hope mother and child are doing well. If you have a project at hand, I hope it is close to being finished because you and the sandman are not going to be pal'ing around as much as you use to. ;-) Again, congratulations & I like the name Shelby (I see a new Mopar gal in our midst).

BTW: I just checked your profile and under interests, it has listed:

mopars Oliver tractors and women

I am just hoping that Oliver is the name of the tractor manufacturer. ;-)

had a baby girl today 5 pounds and eleven ounces
name is Shelby Elisibeth Siegenthaler

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:!!!!!!

LETS HEAR IT FOR MOM, DAD, & SHELBY!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats ! Where's my "its a girl" doughnut? LOL
Stevie Wonders Isn't She Lovely makes great background track for a slide show if you take a lot of pictures. :)
http://www.city-data.com/picfilesc/picc28354.php

That's right! I'll be looking for my virtual "It's a girl" cigar posted here.

BTW: Wouldn't it be cool to give out something auto-related with the "It's a girl/boy" on it? How about a "It's a girl/boy" spark plug? Maybe more fitting for boys since we all know what spark plugs they can be between certain ages.

You STUD you!!! You can send my stogy to.....................:cheers: Congratulations!!!!:toothy10: I know, it`s the wife who wanted to name her after a Ford.

You STUD you!!! You can send my stogy to.....................:cheers: Congratulations!!!!:toothy10: I know, it`s the wife who wanted to name her after a Ford.

I don't know what you are talking about. The only Shelby I relate the name to is the Shelby Charger. ;-)

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrads!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations!!!! Its going to change your life! My little girl Allready thinks the barracuda is hers....

100_1818.JPG

Congratulations, there is nothing better than being the proud papa of a beautiful daughter. I love the name, was wanting to use that one myself, but my wife wasn't up to it. Instead I got to modify hers to start with a G lol.

Grant

Congratulations! They are pretty awesome. I had a daughter 8 weeks ago and I can honestly tell you It has been about nine weeks since I got to work on the swinger so be prepared, they are a lot of work and they definately have their moments but, man they are worth it. she will have your heart strings in her hands in know time believe me!

Check this out for your new addition to start her off right, my little madison will have one under the tree on the big day!

Sizes: 3-6M, 6-12M, 12-18M, 18-24M Price: $35
http://www.extremesportswear.org/mopar/toddlersinfants.shtml

moparclothing.jpg

-
Back