Halloween Decorations Plea

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I saw the following on a local neighborhood chat site...

"For those of you who are placing Halloween lights/decorations in your yard, can you please avoid using anything that has red or blue flashing lights together?Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and have a panic attack.I have to break hard, toss my beer, throw my phone on the floor, fasten my seat belt, turn my radio down and push my gun under the seat. All while trying to put my clothes back on. At my age it's just too much drama."

"For those of you who are placing Halloween lights/decorations in your yard, can you please avoid using anything that has red or blue flashing lights together?Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and have a panic attack.I have to break hard, toss my beer, throw my phone on the floor, fasten my seat belt, turn my radio down and push my gun under the seat. All while trying to put my clothes back on. At my age it's just too much drama."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

break hard? is that a new dance in the nude?

This gets funnier every year. Lol

-
Back