Halloween is over, Seasons Greetings, Happy New Year!... Now bring on Spring!!!

-

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
I'm already looking forward to Spring! Here in Indiana Nov in my opinion is the begin of Winter!!! Not the coldest temps for the region yet but getting cold enough! :sad10:

I'm with you. I hate winter. C'mon April!
Move to south Texas it was 85 here today

I'm already looking forward to Spring! Here in Indiana Nov in my opinion is the begin of Winter!!! Not the coldest temps for the region yet but getting cold enough! :sad10:
Come on down here...if you like it hot you will stay

Move to south Texas it was 85 here today...........sorry, that's not November weather. Should be about 55-60.

the kids gave up trick or treating after only 7 houses because their faces were frozen from the snow blowing at them, i just stopped at the store and bought a couple bags of candy. seemed easier than making them freeze. this is why i want to move south. anyone want to buy a house in upstate new york with a nice big 4 year old garage?will even come with 2 Abodies for the right price! lol

had an unseasonably HOT summer,,, seems like some one turned off the switch all at one time,,,ide love to move south before im to old to enjoy it,,,,,

I use a couple milestones that I look forward too that helps me through Winter... I notice the days getting a little longer in mid Jan, the SuperBowl (Hope My Colts Are there Again!), Daytona 500. Not a big NASCAR fan, I enjoy watching the Race in sunny weather!, then the Chrysler trade show in Indy in March!

I use a couple milestones that I look forward too that helps me through Winter... I notice the days getting a little longer in mid Jan, the SuperBowl (Hope My Colts Are there Again!), Daytona 500. Not a big NASCAR fan, I enjoy watching the Race in sunny weather!, then the Chrysler trade show in Indy in March!

drove to the trade show once,,,,but same weekend usually is detroit auto rama, and the riddler award cars,,,best car show on the plant IMO 8 hours just to see the upper floor,,,,tons of HIGH dollar customs,,,usually foose, barris,winfield, troy from rad rides,, are all usually there walking around a good selection of local detroit mopar clubs,,if your a car guy auto rama in march is the place to be,,,,

It's not winter until after the first time they put salt on the roads for icy conditions. It was in the 30's this morning when I left for work in the Barracuda.

I don't miss the Pennsylvania winters one bit, cept during hunting season, much easier to track deer in the pesky snow.

Down here in Georgia you can work outside all winter long, not too many really cold days, can't complain.

Halloween is over, Seasons Greetings, Happy New Year!... Now bring on Spring!!!
Screw seasons greetings. Merry Christmas.

drove to the trade show once,,,,but same weekend usually is detroit auto rama, and the riddler award cars,,,best car show on the plant IMO 8 hours just to see the upper floor,,,,tons of HIGH dollar customs,,,usually foose, barris,winfield, troy from rad rides,, are all usually there walking around a good selection of local detroit mopar clubs,,if your a car guy auto rama in march is the place to be,,,,

fstfish66 - The leftcoast equivalent to your Auto Rama is the Grand National Roadster Show, America's Most Beautiful Roadster award cars. Our club, Inland Mopars, usually has a 5-6 car club display each year.
Great show that is tough to see in a day. Same guys, Foose, Barris, et al, usually walking around. We work the souvenir stand as a fund raiser and it's fun to visit with the people and talk nothing but cars for several days.
Come on out to SoCal and take in a great show and enjoy the warm weather in January 2011.

BTW, it's low 90s today in SoCal. Had a trace of snow on the local mountains from a storm that came through last Saturday AM.

winter is the best time of year. I can actually go outside without sweating. I don't care if spring ever comes. (actually prefer it dosent) I'm sitting in front of my kids school right now, and I am comfortable is shorts and a t shirt. Even had the ac on in my commuter car today. :)

fstfish66 - The leftcoast equivalent to your Auto Rama is the Grand National Roadster Show, America's Most Beautiful Roadster award cars. Our club, Inland Mopars, usually has a 5-6 car club display each year.
Great show that is tough to see in a day. Same guys, Foose, Barris, et al, usually walking around. We work the souvenir stand as a fund raiser and it's fun to visit with the people and talk nothing but cars for several days.
Come on out to SoCal and take in a great show and enjoy the warm weather in January 2011.

im sure its a great event,,,have seen parts of it on different TV, shows,,,some day i hope to get to it on the LEFT COAST,,, along with the NHRA and PETERSON musuems,,,,and some calif site seeeing,,,

supposed to be 90+ degrees today. Not looking forward to that. But hey thats az for ya. It's better than 30 that's for sure.

supposed to be 90+ degrees today. Not looking forward to that. But hey thats az for ya. It's better than 30 that's for sure.

lived out side phoenix for a very short time,,no humidity,,but you cant work on your car the same day you drive it,,,it never kools offfff

-
Back