hang 10

-

Bill Donnelly

Reaction score
attention hang 10 experts,Iam parting out a 1974 dart sport hang 10.the car is a bucket seat ,console automatic trans car.there is a ratchet shifter in the car, was a 360 motor,long gone,is this type of shift unit original to the car,or did some body change it? could not find any part numbers or logos on it,thanks Bill Donnelly

Santa Maria? I lived in Lompoc for a few years on H street. Chrysler did have a "slap stick" type auto shifter-can you post a picture?

"Slap Stick" wasn't available in the "A" bodies , nor was it available past '73 ( maybe '74 ) .

All 1974 / 1975 Dart Sport Hang 10's came with TorqueFlites and console shift ; it could be that someone incorporated a B&M ( et al. ) shifter with the factory console shift .

"Slap Stick" wasn't available in the "A" bodies , nor was it available past '73 ( maybe '74 ) .

My '76 Volare road runner must have been a one-of-none car with it's factory slap-stick shifter. Worked great and didn't have a need to buy an aftermarket shifter for it. The car is long since rusted out and crushed. A friend bought the 340/727 that a p.o. installed. I kept the shifter and air shocks from it. :burnout: But of course it was an F-body and not an A-body.

Wylde1.

-
Back