Happy Anniversary to me....

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Yup.... 2 years today. It's amazing how much crap my wife puts up with from me. If we make it to 12 yrs. without her killing me will be a miracle.

Especially when I start humming the Muppets theme to her in bed..... :wink:

:eek:ccasion: :eek:ccasion: Happy Anniversary! :eek:ccasion: :eek:ccasion:
:headbang: :wav: :supz: :eek:ccasion:

Cool John,
Happy Anniversary.
Mine is tommorrow, and has been 4 years.
More in common than just A-Bodies.
Have A Great Night

Congrats. John! :thumleft:

This line is really disturbing! :shock:
FASTBACK340 said:
Especially when I start humming the Muppets theme to her in bed..... :wink:

YEP MINE IS IN A COUPLE WEEKS, ITS BEEN 11 YEARS FOR ME......AND THE WIFE DEALS WITH MY CRAP WELL.........GOOD THING SHE LIKES CARS, OR IT WOULD OF BEEN DIVORCE FOR ME 10 YEARS AGO............

Me and my wife had or 11th on March 18th. We have been together since March 17th 1990 so she has put up with me for 15 years. Letting me buy that Duster is proof of that. Being married is the 3rd best thing you will ever do.

Grady

autologus said:
Me and my wife had or 11th on March 18th. We have been together since March 17th 1990 so she has put up with me for 15 years. Letting me buy that Duster is proof of that. Being married is the 3rd best thing you will ever do.

Grady

I'm interested in what your # 1 & #2 is :scratch:

Thanks all ! :thumleft: We had a lovely evening that started with a nice dinner at a fancy seafood resturant and ended with me NOT humming the Muppets theme in bed.

She loved it..... :tongue:

As far as #1 and #2 well I am a Christian so accepting Jesus Christ as you savior is #1, and I am a father so having children are #2.

-
Back