Happy B-day Memike!!!!

-
Happy Birthday MeMike. I'm having a cold one as I write this in your honor. Live long and prosper. Make a wish, (maybe a red Dart),:wav::blob: and blow out that massive number of candles. Mike

Best Wishes to you! I'll definitely have a Canadian toast to you when I get off work. After reading many of your posts, if anyone deserves one, it's YOU! Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and although I don't have an envelope big enough, this is the best I can send :)

Grant

memike.jpg

Happy birthday, memike! That picture by One Of Many is a perfect present for you. Here's your birthday joke: A baby seal walks into a bar. The bartender asks him "whattle ya have?" The baby seal replies; "Anything but a Canadian Club.":eek:ccasion:

Happy Birthday Mike!!! Hope you have a good one, I'll have several for ya:drinkers:

Happy B-Day there young'un. :cheers: And I hope you have many more - at least one per year. :clock: I'll definitely tip back a few Labatt's 50 brewskies for you as soon as I get off work this afternoon. :drinkers: Rock on dude!! :rock:

Treva, you'd better keep an eye on the old guy so he doesn't get in trouble. :-D

Amy & me wish you a Happy Birthday! And of course, MANY more!

057.gif
057.gif
057.gif
057.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE !!!!!!!!!!!

go get that air compressor to blow out all those candles!!! enjoy your day brother..................

Hay dude!!!! Happy Birthday! Looks like another hang-over weekend. LOL Sure hope you enjoy yourself with family and friends Mike. Time for a CC.

LOL, Seeing as how I started this thread this morning and Mike has yet to respond I bet that he has been in full on party mode all day and is ganna be one hell of a hurting unit whenever he wakes up tomorow lol.

:eek:ccasion: + :blob6: + :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers: = :vom: :sleepy3:

-
Back