Happy B-Day old fart!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Our very cool member SGBARRACUDA DRIVER ENGINEER / FIREFIGHTER and fisherman :cheers: SGBARRACUDA is in our list of members to quite smoking and turns 54 years young today :cheers::eek:ccasion:
From one old fart to another Happy birthday :cheers:
I lived in Dover and went to plant city many times for a good time and wish I could make a trip down there and let you take me bass hunting, They grow big down there :-D

I am sending this to you ups for your birthday :toothy10:
Did you ever find one ? Have a great day, and be happy with out a butt in your mouth bud :cheers:

Junk%20Yard%20011 (Custom).jpg

Happy Birthday.
I'd love to have that Rampage in the pic, cap and all !

Happy Birthday, SGBARRACUDA, my friend. I wish I could buy you a beer!
Pat

Happy b day sg, it was nice meeting you in person hope to see more of you in the future and I'm getting ready for the big quit smoking challenge,I know I'm late but on time is when I get there LoL! Happy B day Dood!!

Happy Birthday from another bass fishin', former smokin', "Old Fart"...I'm a couple months behind you.

Dave

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a great one!! Hang in there with the quit smoking challenge and have an extra piece of cake or 2 as a reward!!

Having a birthday SGBARRACUDA, "We'll I'll be younger than you for the rest of our lives" LOL - from a fellow member sharing the day.
Have a good smoke free day

Having a birthday SGBARRACUDA, "We'll I'll be younger than you for the rest of our lives" LOL - from a fellow member sharing the day.
Have a good smoke free day

To good :toothy10:younger than you for the rest of our lives:rock:

Well if he doesn't take the rampage then i'm sure i could use another one... or at least some parts from it, haha

He wanted and was looking for a Rampage at one time so I just put that up to aggravate him:thumbup: .

SGBARRACUDA must be having a full night with great friends and family.
I forget :scratch: does he drink :drunken:
we may not hear from the old fart :lol:
he most likely
has so many friends that he won't make it home till tomorrow morning.
He is a cool old cookie I bet.:rock:

No, not to busy partying, spent all day saving my neighbors home, tractors, motorcycle,airboat,jeep, 4 wheelers,etc from a massive wildland fire here at home. The wind was gusting to 40 mph and the fire was apeing *** thru the tree tops here. Had helicoptors dipping water out of my pond with the Bambee bucket all day. No no cake,candles,presents, nahda. What a welcome surprise when I turned the computor on tonight and read all the happy birthday greetings from you all. Thanks to all my FABO friends/family.

helicoptorwbambeebucket.jpg

helicoptorwbambeebucket-1.jpg

I bet you are tore down tired, Is the fire under control know ?
Take a loud off and enjoy a cold glass of tea.

It's under control, Fire dept was here all night. Man I was tired, you know I'm an old fart. It does'nt take much to weae me out.

-
Back