Happy Birthday 65LoveAffair !!!!

-

MommaCat

Whovian
Reaction score
To my dear Husband,
I want to wish you a Happy Birthday! I Love you!:heart::heart::love2::love3::love4::love5:
:love9::love10::heart::heart:

Happy Birthday,to your hubby.Hope,Furry And Beloved One, is working out.Merry Christmas.

Have a good one rob Put a little hat on fabo and have a party ! Ever see a drunk cat ? lol JK have a good bud

Have a great day your way Rob \\:D/ and I have kept you and a few members here in my prayers bud, I hope you are working !! How is the job search going ?

Have a golden day for this is your birthday
Best wishes and prayers that we hear back from you soon :sunny:

Hap Hap Happy Birthday Rob:blob: :coffee2:

Happy Birthday! You're one of an elite group whose wives are FABO members....enjoy the day and wishing the best.

Have a good one rob Put a little hat on fabo and have a party ! Ever see a drunk cat ? lol JK have a good bud

I would love to, but unfortunately I don't live in Washington State anymore. I'm sure I'll find something to keep me occupied. Now, where's that wife of mine.... :D

Have a great day your way Rob \\:D/ and I have kept you and a few members here in my prayers bud, I hope you are working !! How is the job search going ?

Have a golden day for this is your birthday
Best wishes and prayers that we hear back from you soon :sunny:

Hap Hap Happy Birthday Rob:blob: :coffee2:

Unfortunately, I'm not working yet. I had an interview a couple weeks ago, and I was told I wouldn't know if I was moving on in the hiring process for a couple of weeks. It's been a couple of weeks and I haven't heard anything. I put in a resume at another company a few days ago. I also have decided I'm going back to school. Again. Again. I'm not going to mess with the Associate in Applied Science degrees anymore, because they don't go anywhere. I'm going for a straight Associate in Science degree. That way, it will transfer to a four year school should I decide to go for my Bachelor's. And I probably will. I'm a professional student, it appears.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Mike. I appreciate it.

I would love to, but unfortunately I don't live in Washington State anymore. I'm sure I'll find something to keep me occupied. Now, where's that wife of mine.... :D
I lose mine too . most of the time in wal mart lol ever se a grown man walk out to the lost and found and say im lost lmao

I lose mine too . most of the time in wal mart lol ever se a grown man walk out to the lost and found and say im lost lmao

Yeah, and there's usually a group of guys just sitting around, chatting, waiting for their wives to show up and claim them.

-
Back