Happy Birthday 6pk2goDemon!

-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "C"!!!!!! It's hard to believe it's been a year since we celebrated your 28th.

Jack

Damn....How much is this gonna cost ME & where do I send the money Jack ? :icescrea: :)

Its party time!! Who needs a birthday hug??? You do "C", that's who!! Enjoy your day!!! Geof and Nella!!

Please tell Nella I'm sending a special thank you to her for the B'Day hug & sending hugs 'n kisses her way too..... :D :angel1:

:D Hey......Thanks so much for the Birthday thread John.....Very thoughtful of you!!

Thanks also to my friends here that are sharing it with ME :thumbup:
Your very welcome 6pkC! I sure hope you had a wonderful B-Day and tore up the Phoenix streets in your Demon

Thanks so much again all of you!! I'm overwhelmed with the B'day wishes and very much appreciate all of my FABO brothers & sisters :D

The absolute best part of my B'day was spending a few minutes on the phone with a few of my FABO friends I've met here, including Tony & Thelma. I am so happy Tony is feeling better & on the mend......

Y'all are the BEST of the BEST :thumbup:

Happy Birthday 'plus one day', C!!!
Sorry I missed the celebration yesterday - you share the date with my daughter and we were busy celebrating hers.

Hope it was one of the best ever!

-
Back