Happy Birthday Cosgig

-

blu340dart

MoBro. Inc.
Reaction score
Don't know if my broman thinks he is flying under the radar here but Happy Birthday Geof aka Cosgig!! He has been my best friend and car afficianato for our whole lives and wouldn't trade that for the world. Have a great birthday and hope the weather holds out for that bike ride!! Love you!

Happy birthday Geoff!!! :welcome:

Homer Shocked Cake.jpg

Thanks everyone!! Yep, I'm getting old fast, way too fast for my liking! We were at the fair the other day on a empty nester, and we saw a young couple with a little brother and sister pair, and I commented to Wendy about remembering when we had little kids crawling all over each other in the stroller, and it seemed so long ago!! Thanks for making this old man feel a little younger, if only for awhile!!

Happy Birthday!
Enjoy it. Do something for yourself........

Dave

If you live to be 100, then you've earned the right to light your cigarette off your birthday candle....

Happy100.jpg

Happy Birthday, Geoff hope you and family have a great day

I got to take a ride with the bride, work on some junk cars, and now we're all out at the outback for dinner!! So far I'd say this birthday has been "fair dinkum"!!!

Happy birthday my friend, may you have a birthday wish come true for each car buff you've helped!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Geof. Hope you've had a great day!!

-
Back