Happy Birthday CudaChick!!!!

-
No kidding Joe! Billy said the same thing this morning ... "Wow, you started off being 29 and now you're 44. How time flies!" :-D

This is too funny!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,you will be getting a present from before the end of the month. Mark

Well I might as well say Happy B-day as well since everyone else seems too be. Another excuse to eat cake! lol. Happy extremely late, almost 2 years after this thread was made Bday, Leanna!

Joren, I have no idea how this old thread got a bump start again (it's from September of 2008!) but I can sure pretend it's my birthday.

Thanks for the late -- or extremely early -- wishes ... even if it's just a tease, it's great to be remembered. :love7:
Leanna, between you and C (6pk2goDemon), FABO is batting 0 for 2 on getting birthdays right this year. We're an observant bunch. Sheeesh! ;)

OOPS I looked in the new posts and it was in there I dont know how but it got you lots of attention though just consider it a midway well wishing After demon seed pointed it out I about fell out of my chair LMAO

Happy Monday Chicki,

I hope this message finds you in a powder coating nirvana.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!! We go away for one day and y'all have a blowout bash while we're gone!!??!!! Makin' us feel like the 'rents here!!! hope we're not too late to wish our favorite cudachick a big happy birthday from cosgig and cudagirl!!! 29??!! I remember that year...er, I think!!! Hope you had a goodun' from Geof and Nella

I still wanna know how this 2-year old thread got revived. I'm old enough as it is -- I don't need two birthdays a year LMAO!

Thanks for all the great wishes nonetheless!

She appreciates all the birthday wishes however her birthday is in september you guys are shhoting from the hip a few months early.... making her feel old before her time.......lol

She appreciates all the birthday wishes however her birthday is in september you guys are shhoting from the hip a few months early.... making her feel old before her time.......lol

A word to the wise Billy, if we can remember to wish your darling Leanna happy birthday when it's not her birthday, you better not forget to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY when it is her birthday. Women are funny that way.8)8)

Hey Leanna, don't feel too bad, I'm 42 in dog years

A 2:1 ratio is better than 7:1

CHOPS 004.jpg

CHOPS 004.jpg

-
Back