Happy Birthday CudaChick!!!!

-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNA!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a happy 29th. B`day.... 8)

Wowwwwwwww, what a wonderful surprise you all have for me today!!!!!!!

:love7:

Thank you all for the well wishes and fabulous photos (well, except for that Speedo billboard guy LMAO <shiver>)! Loved the photoshop thing with my car GreenDart72 -- toooooooo cool!!!!

As far as the plans for today, I had already made up my mind to sleep late, avoid those Ford Maverick parts in the shop like the plague, and sneak off to get a couple serious hours of 9 Ball in (my "other" favorite thing to do heh heh) ... but my beloved invited his parents over for a bbq this afternoon instead.

He redeemed himself with this though :-D

[http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=m37&satitle=110286855369&category0=&fvi=1]. It's supposed to be here next week -- FINALLY a decent camera woooooooooooooooo! The crowd cheers!!!!

Thanks again everyone!!! Ya'll made my day an extra special one already!!

Here's your present! Hope you have a great day! Aloha!!!

k3.jpg

Hope you have a great birthday, I think I may just tie one on tonight in your honour :-D

Happy B'day from Canada, eh?

All the best. Enjoy your special day. :cheers::blob::drinkers::drinkers::blob::cheers:

Looks like I missed your birthday by a few minutes, Leanna. So, let me be the first to say, "Happy Belated Birthday." Oh, to be "29" again...

Jerry

Happy belated B-day from the Great WET North,where it,s rained everyother day all summer.may your day have flowers in it!!:happy10:

It was terrific! And made even better by all of this ... love ya all!

:love7:

Thanks again everybody!

Happy belated birthday to you too Bobscuda67!!!

It looks like I've recruited my mother to FABOdom too ... got this from her this morning. The postscript cracked me up.
LOVE ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE QUITE A FAN CLUB. I LOVE YOU TOO, CUDACHICK. MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE HAPPY ONES LOVE, YOUR MOM
P.S. HOW CAN YOU BE 29 WHEN IM ONLY 39?

-
Back