Happy Birthday grumpuscreature !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Hap! Hap! Happy birthday David :smilebox:
Thank you for all you help and wisdom we receive from you here at this great site :cheers: a true tec for sure :coffee2:

Happy Birthday Part II!!

Hey, if I can get in a public AND a private birthday wish, I'll do it. Enjoy your day my friend!

Hey Tom, I had to laugh at your new avatar. Is that a "Flobomination"????

Thanks guys. Never thought I would see this day (60) but I'm glad I stuck around. I've reached a really awkward stage where I'm too old for some stuff and too young for others. I'm too old for birthday cakes since the last one I had set off the smoke detectors and it only took 5 minutes and 12 seconds for the fire department to show up. For some reason it took them longer than that to quit rolling around laughing and leave. I'm too young to really get away with what I want to do. The last time I was in the hospital, I patted a nurse on the butt on impulse and I got slapped and put in restraints for 24 hours. Life isn't fair and it doesn't get any fairer as you go along. Well, I've prattled long enough. I'm going back to bed and enjoy the rest of the day. Thanks for making it brighter. =D>

-
Back