Happy Birthday MeMike....

-
Happy Birthday to the king of the posters on FABO!!!!!!!
Thank you dustermaniac :toothy10:

happy b-day mike
:-D:-D

Ok everybody sing along

Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday MeMike Happy birthday to youuuuu.
And many more.
:rock:

Have a good one!:eek:ccasion:

I think Sid was out of key :toothy10: thank you

Happy Birthday Mike!!

Long Live the King!!!

Later,
Bruce B.
Thank you Bruce, Take Friday off with pay :-D

Happy birthday from the North Mike! Hope its a good one!:cheers:
:-D

Happy Birthday, MeMike!!!!

Let me buy you a free beer or two. :drinkers:

Wylde1.
:cheers: thank you Wylde1, lets have a cold one tonight and jamb :cheers:

Great personalized T-Shirt and Hat from Treva that I'll bet you'll be wearing to the Mopar Nats 8)

Glad to hear you had a great day w/o us LOL. Thanks for sharing the pics too.

Once again, we leave for a couple days and you all go and have the biggest party of all!!! I feel like your parents here, everytime I go away another party!!! Anyway, sorry to have missed the big day Mike, but I hope it was a good one, and when I tell Nella we missed your birthday tomorrow, she's gonna be real upset. I hope you don't think we don't love you cause you know that ain't true, we were away doing Nella stuff!!! Here's a pic of your girl doing what she loves best, riding her horse and looking good!!! Hope your birthday was the best ever, and many more to come!!! Geof

100_2153.jpg

100_2154.jpg

Thank you!!! Nella looks so happy and thank you for sharing your day with my Valentine Nella :love7:, I just got back on line today and partied by my self thinking of my family here Geof
Nella's horse looks just like my friend here on the hill.

Hello Nella!! You sure made my day seeing you on my birthday :cheers:
I love you to and looks like another birthday is behind me :-D Wish you was here. :wave::wav::blob::hello2::hello2::hello2:

Great personalized T-Shirt and Hat from Treva that I'll bet you'll be wearing to the Mopar Nats 8)

Glad to hear you had a great day w/o us LOL. Thanks for sharing the pics too.
I am style'in know ain't I sista :-D
Treva sure did a nice job having my hat and shirt made didn't she :-D
I was thinking of my family here all day while I was here at home and had to take a few pictures, glad you enjoyed them 6pk C :-D

Happy Birthday Mike.:cheers:Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you,lol.8)
Yea think :toothy10: Man I have been gone three days and I don't think it can be dun 8) Not me any way :toothy10: I figure I will start back at it as the day starts tomorrow :-D Let me see if I took a picture just for you from my day's away :clock:, This morning after the rain storm I took Buddy out for his walk and look what he hounded out 8), There is a pair here, and glad to have them here on the hill with me and the family, They keep all the poison ones away :cheers: I took Buddy in and took my camera out for a few pictures and let he/she enjoy the sun shine 8)
A pair of King snakes not 40 yard from my front door keeping an eye on the yard :-D

MY BIRTHDAY 52 2010 2347 7 082.jpg

MY BIRTHDAY 52 2010 2347 7 083.jpg

MY BIRTHDAY 52 2010 2347 7 092.jpg

Wow,thats a bad *** snake Mike !!!!

How did I miss this whole B-day thing ?

Hope you had a great day Mike,you are definately one of a kind !!!!

JD

Wow,thats a bad *** snake Mike !!!!

How did I miss this whole B-day thing ?

Hope you had a great day Mike,you are definately one of a kind !!!!

JD
Thank you JD :happy10: I don't think the world could put up with two of us :toothy10: Yep that is the best bad *** snake to have in your yard, barn or shop, all they want to do is eat and fend off there competition...
We have poison snakes here in Arkansas and I am happy to see this pair here
Happy birthday to me poke me with a fork I am dun for tonight :toothy10:

Hey Mike, that's Nellas favorite horse Splash, and she knows it looks like your friend too. Every time we see a picture of your friend she always says..."that looks just like Splash". I wanted to point out Nellas saddle that shes using. It is manufactured by a company here in Michigan and is on loan to the C.H.U.M program that Nella has been with for the last 9 years. Nella has done a lot of research projects for Michigan State University with the saddle to identify pressure points on horses with mobility riders and the manufacturer just loves Nella to use it. It is very costly ($10,000.00, more than a lot of our Mopars!!!) and the program couldn't afford it without it being on loan, but the manufacturers are very interested in the data that they get from the research and are currently working on an improved version. Did I see in this thread that you are going to the Mopar Nats in August??? We will be going down just for saturday to drop off some parts purchased by fellow FABO members, and although Nella said she didn't want to ride along, if she knew you were going to be there it might change her mind!!! She says it's too loud for her, she's not good with loud noises. Let me know about that and I'll see if I can pursuade her to come along!! We love the look on Buddys face looking out the window during the storm... "Raining again"!!!@@%%&&!! Enjoy your day, Geof

Quote - Did I see in this thread that you are going to the Mopar Nats in August???
The only one I might go to will be in St. Luois Monster Mopar Weekend maybe.
I am sure I will be staying close to the house the month of August.
Nella sure is a pretty breath of fresh air for me when I see a picture of her Geof :happy10:
It put's me in a happy humble state of mind, Tell Nella I am so proud of the help she is giving the saddle co:cheers: some well needed info I bet :cheers:
There is a big smile on my face this morning thanks to you and Nella :-D

When I take Buddy out to do his duty the one in this picture blows at me like he is saying good morning and wants me to walk over and see him :happy10:
I used my zoom to get this picture last year :happy10:

DSCF0033.jpg

I was wondering where that pool sharking, no good, hairy knuckle dragging, Hee Haw looking, NASCAR watching, son of a gun was at!!
You know me so well mullinax95 :happy10::-D

Happy Birthday Mike.:cheers:Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you,lol.8)
Don't you know it brother :-D

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I'm late to the party
never to late :-D Thank you alleyoopmgv :happy10:

Happy bday memike! You're awesome!
Thank you zack :happy10: that goes for you to bud :-D

Lordy Lordy MeMikes wayyyyy past forty. :toothy10:

Just had to get even for the Heinz 57 bottle! :poke:
:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
:toothy10::toothy10: You got me lmao :toothy10: Thank you :happy10:

Big old happy b-day from up north memike!!!!
Thank you hippo, hope you had a good one to bud :cheers:

Way to go! Happy Birthday from one Mike to another!!!

Cheers...

Thank you FrostyGreen318, I wonder how many Mikes we have here know :-D

Happy late B Day Mike!!!
Thank you Burnt :-D It's always good to hear from you :cheers:

Happy belated birthday, Mike. Thank you Frankie :happy10:

What do you want to be when you grow up? :binky:
Thank you Frankie :happy10: I want to be on tv shooting for the champion ship APA American Pool Association and have my fabo badge on :-D

Happy Birthday buddy. Hope you have a really great birthday. :rock: and :drinkers: :cheers:
Well I did Sid, Just me and the animals till Treva got home :-D Then the party buzz went away :toothy10:

Happy birthday!!!
Thank you clifftt :-D

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you 72Demon :-D

Happy Birthday Mike.
Hope you´ve had a great day and many more to come.
Thank you and I hope so to swedefish, It's sure has been a cool ride here at fabo with you here to :cheers:

Hey Mike.........were you really born at 7/11 ?

(Like you've never heard that before.............)

:cheers::toothy10::cheers::toothy10::cheers:
:toothy10: Yep, but really it's 7/12 hehehehehe :toothy10:

Happy Birthday Mike.....
There you are :cheers: Thank you ink :-D

Sorry I'm a little late Mike, but Happy Birthday, Buddy! Hope you have a good one this year!
Thank you and I sure did mopardude :-D I Guess you seen my pictures of my day I posted :happy10:

Happy Birthday Big Boy!
I will take that and happy to be a boy again :-D Thank you bama :cheers:

Hey you old fart, Birthday greetings from Maine. :eek:ccasion:
Hope you have a great day with family and friends. Have a cold one...or two on me, :drinkers: Tim
I sure did Tim, You bought the first round :-D

ALOHA!

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thank you my Hawaiian friend, The wind chimes are here next to my back door, inside on this rainy windy day. Thank you brother :happy10:

Happy Birthday Mike!
Thank you gts :-D it was :-D

Happy Birthday MeMike!!! Cheers!:drinkers:
enjoyed a few alone looking at old pictures of my self and family, I posted up :-D Thank you BigRichieO :happy10:

Happy Birthday Mike!!! :cheers: You must be going crazy with the internet down at your place, I hope you can drink your way out of it :toothy10:

Have a great one!!
It was a new experience for sure Rob, But as you can see we made the best of it :-D Thank you Rob :cheers:

Happy BDay Mike, from one of your Canadian buddies.
There another Canadian birthday wish :cheers: Thank you 65Vart :happy10:

Have a great birthday Memike! Since you are Internetless, it's a good reason to spend the day with your "other" family lol.. I'm sure they'll treat you as king for the day.

Grant
The day's away from here was OK, But it sure is good to be back, Thank you, you know you are OneOfMany to jump in and wish me well :toothy10: Thank you bud :happy10:

Happy Birthday, my friend :cheers:

Hope you are enjoying your special day on The Hill.

Spending some quality time with Buddy, out in the fresh air.

I have 4+ hrs to go before I can raise one up in your honour, but it'll be a good one. =P~

All the best from the far corner of the continent.
We had a great day here comoxian :happy10: I just wish I was here at the time, but we can't have our cake and eat it to sometimes :-D Thank you bud :cheers:

Happy birthday, MeMike! And many more!!!:cheers:
Thank you Gofish :happy10: I hope so to :happy10: I bet I will be here a bit longer to bend some ears here :-D

Have a great day !!!
-RPM
Thank you RPM :cheers: I sure did :happy10:

Happy Birthday Brother Mike!!!!!!!!!
Hay Tony!!! It was a good day :happy10: Thank you Brother :happy10:

MeMike, glad to have you here bro. Enjoy the next sunset/sunrise courtesy of God. He gave that one to YOU.
Thank you Cooter, I did and the sun is shinning on me know brother :-D

well it may be belated but happy birthday mike have more than 1 :cheers::happy10:
I can say I had a few here on the hill for us, thank you shiifty :-D

Happy Birthday Mike!!! Hope it's the best one ever. Get out there and enjoy it! :-D
Thank you sista Leanna, I had to stay in that day but I made up for it after the sun came out, Thank you for all the new shinny parts :-D

It`s after midnight so you can "let it all hang down". Happy Birthday and many more Mike.
Moer is good :toothy10: Thank you Longgone, The check is in the mail for the Cuda :-D I hope you keep that dandy ride brother :happy10:

Happy Birthday Mike! Enjoy your day!
I can honestly say I did, even if the rain and storms tried to but a damper on it, I had a great day :happy10: Thank you bud :happy10::happy10:

Happy Birthday Memike! Hope you have a wonderful day!

John
Hay John, I had a good day of music and animals around me and a couple cold ones and could not take my mind off of what was going on here Thanks John :cheers:

Happy Birthday Mike!!! :burnout::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:
Thank you camd64 :happy10::-D

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!! Have a great day!!!!

Jack
As you can see I had a good one Jack, Looks like you gathered a bunch of A body folks while I was gone, Thank you for sharing and Yep! I had a great day :-D:-D

Happy Birthday Mike
Thank you my friend, It sure would have been better if I was here ,But hay you know what they say :-D:-D

I've got your present still in the case with the other 5. Got another box the other day and i thought of you. Tell Treava Small Block said to be rreeeeaaallll nice to you and let you get lots of sleep seein how your getting to be an old fart now. Hapy Birthday Mike and i'll hang onto your gift.......for as long as i can. Maybe next Sunday at the track.
Small Block
Thank you Bill, Looking forward to a shot of the cactus juice soooon :-D

Wow I cant top some of thoes birthday wisesss but happy birthday buddy.
They sure are some dandies aren't they Snake, Your's is at the top with the rest of them bud, Thank you :cheers::-D

Happy Birthday
Thank you RedFish, It was :-D

Happy Birthday!
It sure was Tnplumber, Thank you

Have a great one brother!:cheers:
Thank you for everything homecloned :happy10: It was a day away from here , But I made the best of it :-D

Happy Birthday to ya Memike! Hope you have a great day!:cheers::cheers::cheers:
A day I will never forget Thank you dmoore :happy10:

I hope I thanked everyone here for there well wishes, Time to get out of this chair am move around Thank you all again, Yall ar the greatest :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

-
Back