Happy Birthday MeMike....

-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!!! MAKE SURE YOU EAT LOTS OF CAKE AND ICE CREAM. DON'T FORGET TO SHARE WITH BUDDY.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs&feature=related"]YouTube- The BEATLES birthday song[/ame]

I've got your present still in the case with the other 5. Got another box the other day and i thought of you. Tell Treava Small Block said to be rreeeeaaallll nice to you and let you get lots of sleep seein how your getting to be an old fart now. Hapy Birthday Mike and i'll hang onto your gift.......for as long as i can. Maybe next Sunday at the track.
Small Block

Have a great one brother!:cheers:

ace_birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday Mike.
Hope you´ve had a great day and many more to come.

Hey Mike.........were you really born at 7/11 ?

(Like you've never heard that before.............)

:cheers::toothy10::cheers::toothy10::cheers:

Hey everyone, there is a big outage for our internet service. It was down all day yesterday and looks like maybe all day today. I sure hate that Mike may miss all these wonderful birthday wishes on his birthday. He wanted to let you know he will read and answer everyone as soon as he gets connected back to the world.

Hey Everyone dad said thanks for the Birthday wishes.. His internet is down and is not sure when they will have it fixed. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon...

Sorry I'm a little late Mike, but Happy Birthday, Buddy! Hope you have a good one this year!

-
Back