Happy Birthday MeMike!!!!!!!!

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mike. :eek:ccasion:

Since you are 50 does that mean that you are over the hill?

I think not, in your case you are on top of the hill! :cheers:

Just think Mike, one of these years you will be as old as Sid and I...and
some of the other elders that hang out here.

Tony

Since you are 50 does that mean that you are over the hill?

time to stick a fork in you memike, you're done.

I

Wow mike happy birthday so what did you get? Hopefully something for the valiant or at least mopar related right. Have a great birthday. Justin

Now you are eligible for junk mail from AARP. Guess that officially makes you an old fart. Welcome to the club. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
:rock::rock::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::drinkers: :drinkers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't let anyone BS you, 50 is cool! I turned 50 last April and I'm still playing Bass in a rock band, I have my cars, and I have a great Wife whom let's me catch her (often....) when I chase her around the house. Look at it like the "new" 40.... :-D

Have a great one Buddy. Take the Misses out for a cruise in the Valiant.... have a picnic.

Then chase her around.....
th_dancingyehanana.gif

You know, come to think of it when i was comin up on the 50 era that is when the guys started calling me an " Old Geezer " but there still aint none of em that can out work the old geezer and they know it. Watch him Treva, This is about the time he catches his second wind. Happy Birthday MeMike from Bill & Kathy

Happy Birthday, Memike! Hey..... being over the hill is better than being under it, i'll be there in 4 years:clock:

Treva just read Small Block's and FASTBAK's post and took off running.:blob:
Thank you all for making my life totally turn around.8)
Yep I still have a big grin on my face and I feel 30 again.
I am on top of the hill with so much to be thankful for.\\:D/

Grumpuscreature!! I am proud and Glad to be in the same club with yall old farts. Thanks for having me.:-D

I don't know what will be going on today But I will keep yall updated.

Know !! I am off to see where my honey ran off too.:idea1:

Thank you all :cheers: 50 is nifty :toothy10:

Big Happy Birthday to 'ya memike.

Don't worry, you're only a little older than Victoria and look how great she looks and runs.......

:wav:

Big Happy Birthday to 'ya memike.

Don't worry, you're only a little older than Victoria and look how great she looks and runs.......

:wav:

Thanks you 6pk2goDemon. She fits me like a glove and I like em younger.
my wife is just a bit older then her. but allot younger then me.:toothy10:

I hit the big five-oh last August. Family and friends roasted me good. Every card and gift was old fart related. My younger brother said it best...
"Gift of one dollar per year for the rest of your life... Here's a fifty, keep the change". It all could have been very depressing but I played the part in good humor. Used a magnifying glass to read the cards, etc...
Best birthday I've ever had for sure. I look forward to 101 and taking another dollar off that brother of mine. LOL
I sincerly hope you have a great 50th Birthday too.

Thank you RedFish.:rock:
It sounds like you have a great bunch of folks around you.:angel9:

I am feeling great!!!:cheers:
But where the heck did my wife run off too.:-k :toothy10:

Happy 50th Birthday to one of my best FABO friends!!!! :love4:

I'm looking forward to another half century with you around. This place just wouldn't be the same without you in it. We're all raising a big mug in your honor today. :drinkers:

Oh, by the way Mike ........ Treva's over here hiding behind the couch. She knows what a horn dog ya are!!!!

[ Happy Birthday 50th Mike, have a great day and enjoy your new ride....

I told Maxi it was your B-Day and look how excited she got!
P1011118-1.jpg

LOL! Have a great day Mike!

Hey Mike, Now it's my turn to pick on you. :poke:50 Let me say it louder :director:50 (that last one was so you could hear it) :-D
It's all down hill from here, Mikey, but look at the bright side. You've just become a member of the "Old Fart's Club" :fart: Don't worry though, you're in good company here.
Enjoy the time you have left son, and spend some time with family, and friends. Have a BBQ, and :drinkers: for me. Later ya old fart, Tim.

Dont personally know you but it didn't stop me from helping get you your Victoria "early bday present"!!

Wish I did know you!

Happy birthday Mike..

Now go chase Treva around the house.

-
Back