Reaction score
My new ride turns 45 today. She doesn't look a day over 29! LOL

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 032.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 151
I believe toolmanmike is going to get it today :cheers:

Mopar Joe calls my new car Daisy. I can't decide whether I like that name or not. I have never named any of my cars.

7/14/1970

It was a couple weeks away from being a 71.

A really late build car should be by the book. ....I had some really early build cars that had some previous year parts and goofy things about them.

Mopar Joe calls my new car Daisy. I can't decide whether I like that name or not. I have never named any of my cars.

The car is a family member right. ? Most people I know name their kids. ....
.except for one of my friends. ..... she is refered to by her family as " hey you" :dontknow:

7/14/1970

A really late build car should be by the book. ....I had some really early build cars that had some previous year parts and goofy things about them.

We're checking on that to make sure. 2 calendar weeks ends the production year which could be the 14th. or so I've heard.

Nice car! So you bought it...

Now you won't kick yourself in the @ss for not buying it...

I love the color!!!

Name suggestion: Bluesmobile....

7/14/1970

Does it pass the "Badge Test"???

I lucked out and the seller was available today and not tomorrow. All the better. I went and got it and stopped at a cruise in on the way home. I'm proudly parked next to Mopar Joe's 70 Bee and Terry with his 68 RT. The ol' Swinger cruises right down the highway at 65 and you can steer it with a finger. I had a guy want to buy it already. Dang, I haven't even driven it home yet. LOL

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 012.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 81
  • 011.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 81
  • 014.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 78
Where's the B'Day cake??

Your new car is spectacular & glad you got it a day early.....Congrats!!! :D

Where's the B'Day cake??

Your new car is spectacular & glad you got it a day early.....Congrats!!! :D

I don't want to spoil her. Thanks C. Here's a cake I had for my 66 a few years back.

Attachments

• fall of 08 098.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 76
Totally awesome. How long did you spend in the garage staring at her tonight? :yawinkle:

Totally awesome. How long did you spend in the garage staring at her tonight? :yawinkle:

I didn't make it home without stopping at a car cruise. I stood and looked at her from all angles for a couple hours.

-
Back