Happy family Day

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Happy family day to my Canadian friends.Not much going on in the Snake house today,kids are comeing over for dinner,whataaaaaaaaaaa everyone else doing.

Thanks Ssssssnake! I'm just enjoying the day off work. We might go for a walk on the trail later this afternoon. I hope you enjoy your day off too!

Here in Arkansas :eek:ops: does it count where :eek:ops:
Treva and I are home (she has the day off with pay) so maybe I can
talk her into going out for lunch 8-) Not much here Snake, 48 Degree's and cloudy waiting on the rain to move in, :eek:ops: Treva just said it's starting to rain.. Waiting on the mail to run :eek:ops::banghead: it don't run today :eek:ops:
I quess I could go out the Victoria's nest and work on my moc up 460 block I am building for his 50 ferd pickup....... NAW!! I will give Treva about an hour and hit her up to go in town for a B.A.T and Beer,(Bacon, Avocado,Toast) sandwich :D

What are you going to do till the children

No day off for me :wack:Big American Company(Ford)doesn,t recognize the holiday,but yet it,s call Ford of Canada.Typical B.S.:protest:

They just added family day this year in BC for the first time and put it on the 11th so it wouldn't align with the other ones here or President's day. Can't figure that logic out :wack:

-
Back