Happy holidays fabo

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
as we start the month of December the christmas craze is definately in full swing..... i find myself in the shop listening to old Christmas tunes from Dean Martin and similar great ones.

To all my FABO ppl out there ....please be careful and have a safe, happy and good Holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Rani and Natasha (68 dart)

Attachments

• CIMG1517.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 255
Thank you for that great message on this first day of December - wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Same to all of the FABO members.

as we start the month of December the christmas craze is definately in full swing..... i find myself in the shop listening to old Christmas tunes from Dean Martin and similar great ones.

To all my FABO ppl out there ....please be careful and have a safe, happy and good Holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Rani and Natasha (68 dart)

Love the pic rani you too little siss

X2, cool picture!!!

Merry Christmas :D

just days away till Christmas ....hope everyone is ready .....this month has really flew by

Merry Christmas.. Sorry I do not say Happy Holidays... love the dart with a bow...Oh and where is the snow at out there?

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, Merry X-Mas to the rest of us. ;)

Not sure why we all can't get along! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBjl-jPcVM"]Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards In Winter (video) - YouTube[/ame]

Wishing you the happiest of the Holiday season, Rani.
And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my FABO family.

Sitting by the tree, having a few totties, woodstove has it 80 plus and my 6 year old is explaining to me all Santa's details. Even in a tough year life does not get any better!

Merry Christmas to all!

-
Back