Not open for further replies.

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Contact seller
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of the Irish out there! Or anybody with Irish friends. Especially to the South Side Irish in Chicago. Have fun, drink some beer, do the "pub crawl".

Please don't drink and drive, we do not need any DUI's to ruin our time to enjoy our hobby.

And a word of advice for all of you out there:

Do not try to take beer away from an Irishman, you will then find out where that "Fighting Irish" saying came from.

Buy an Irishman a beer, and you will have a good friend...

Back at ya. Lot of red haired lasses in my family. And I hear ya on the south side thing. Lived in Chicago Heights and Park Forest several years when I was younger.

I went to the South Side Irish Gaelic picnic last summer. Since it usually is crowded, I brought my own chair. I don't have any Irish blood in me and I eventually got stopped and asked what I was doing there. I pointed to my chair and said "I came here with patio furniture (Paddy O'Furnature)", gave them a few beers, and they let me stay...

Back at ya bro,...

Whats the difference between an Irish Wedding and an Irish Funeral???....

One less Irish drunk,.....

From my late uncle George Houlihan who always said, "if you can't make fun of yourself"......Pog Mo Thoin...

Happy St Patty's day, going home this weekend to celibrate in New Dublin, well actually New London, they actually change the name for a week including the welcome signs when you come into town . It's the largest St Patty's day parade in the state if Wi. Have fun, and be safe!

Our Goat Hill Tavern opens at 0600 and it gets full at about 0900 until 0200 the next morning...Guiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back