Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers and sisters

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving
May God bless all of you, and your families, and keep you safe this holiday season. May God grant all of you a long and happy life. Your brother, Christopher(MMG)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdEFaOoSBsw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - A Soldier's Night Before Christmas[/ame]

Same to all of you. We all have a lot to be thankful for and many times we dont realize it. Things will get better so just hold out and be thankful for what ya have. God is good.
Small Block

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Although a Christmas movie, eating turkey always reminds me of the Bumpus Hounds from the movie "A Christmas Story". Happy Holidays! The Bumpus hounds! Da-da-da-da-da-daah

Attachments

• Bumpus Hounds.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 69
Happy Thanksgiving
May God bless all of you, and your families, and keep you safe this holiday season. May God grant all of you a long and happy life. Your brother, Christopher(MMG)

thank you Christopher................... you also...........

Happy Thanksgiving!

Safe trip to all that are traveling!
Happy Moparin'!

Attachments

• 24139-clip-art-graphic-of-an-ice-hockey-puck-cartoon-character-serving-a-thanksgiving-turkey-on-.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 64
Happy turkey day guys and gals.
I don't have many posts here but for the few short weeks I have been a member you all have made me feel welcome.8)

Thank you my friend. From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving and God bless.

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes Christopher. Right back at you. I also would like to extend all the best to all out here at FABO. Be thankful for all you can be thankful for this Thanksgiving and remember that even though you may be going through a rough time with a loss of job, divorce, health issue, etc.. that God is good and will always provide if you have faith in him.

-
Back