Happy Thanksgiving

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to our friends in Canada. :cheers:

Thank you Cliff I would have forgot :thumrigh:
YES!!!! All my friends have a great Strong end on Thanks Giving up there :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::wav:

Thanks guys!! Just got back from a family get together...wasnt really a Thanksgiving, more of a celebration for new babies in the family(none mine thank God) and birthdays. We(meaning Lori) is putting Spanksgiving on tomorrow(sunday) and cooking up a storm!! God love her!! Oh ya supposed to be close to 80*, anytime we put it on its always nice...

Gobble,Gobble!!LOL.i,m going out to the track to enjoy the 80* weather before sending my car off for paint.

Well, happy turkey day to all of our Canadian friends...

Thanks folk's. We had our turkey yesterday. There was 14 of us around the table and I think all were stuffed more than the turkey at the end. A good time was had by all. My wife out did herself in the cooking department. She is a great cook. She even lets me help some. You know, peel the potatoes, squash and carrots. LOL I was in charge of the bar, I'm good at that.

Jack

Thanks guys!! Just got back from a family get together...wasnt really a Thanksgiving, more of a celebration for new babies in the family(none mine thank God) and birthdays. We(meaning Lori) is putting Spanksgiving on tomorrow(sunday) and cooking up a storm!! God love her!! Oh ya supposed to be close to 80*, anytime we put it on its always nice...

spanksgivving what time count me in. lol

You Canadians did it right. At least it is warm for your turkey day. Ours is usually cold...

And then x-mas shopping and all that madness begins the day after....

Happy Thanksgiving Canadian friends. Where I live, more and more people are having holiday dinner at a restaurant, it's just not the same.

thanks reb going to my grams house shes93 still lives alone and is cooking for 16 people today. im not near as tough as her and she is very stubborne and does not want an help. thanks again

thanks reb going to my grams house shes93 still lives alone and is cooking for 16 people today. im not near as tough as her and she is very stubborne and does not want an help. thanks again

Have a great time and I bet that will be a great family reunion with all that good food.

-
Back